What will your settings be?

#1USPmastaPosted 3/4/2011 9:53:40 PM
What upgrades will you choose, and what weapons do you intend to use most? Personally, I haven't given a great deal of thought to the upgrades, but I know I'll be using the USP.45 and Strike Rifle most often. I guess I'll keep Ammo Belt and Improved Bullet Damage turned on. Mostly for the USP.45 though.
But what will YOU choose? Members of the board, FEEDBACK!
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Beatles are the BEST band ever.
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 3/4/2011 10:12:06 PM
I know you're excited and all, but you should really stop emulating Numbuh100.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3USPmasta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 10:22:15 PM
xD sorry bro. Haven't been here in ages, never meant to copy him. In fact, i dont know who he is. Fill me in?
---
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/4/2011 11:26:11 PM
.... My settings will be what they were in The Conduit.

The upgrades and weapons i'll use will be the ones i unlock.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/4/2011 11:34:39 PM

Idk lol, i'm going to test them out when i unlock them all.

#6USPmasta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2011 11:43:14 PM
shader, you know what i mean. And da kid, do you have nything youre especially wanting to try out? Like any you really want to unlock?
---
#7xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/5/2011 12:33:52 AM

^Well i have been fond of Robot Legs, and also the Deatomizer was my fav weapon in TC, i love that it's secondary makes it automatic, like the classified one from TC. Kinda sad theirs no new Drudge weapons, but i'd like the Hive Cannon

#8The_ShaderPosted 3/5/2011 3:25:07 AM
Ok... umm.... Depending on the weapons the game gives you when you start out. Seeing how most likely it'll be the SCAR, i'm about 95% sure Hive Cannons gonna be my first buy.

After the Hive Cannon, its gonna be the Warpy, Shrieker, Carbonizer, then after that its gonna be one of the new Trust weapons. Then Upgrades, starting with the armor upgrades.

Now that theres a **** load of weapons to choose from, there'll definitely be a weapon that NOBODY uses, and thats gonna be my favorite. ((Hopefully, the Hive Cannon stays the least used.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#9ddd87Posted 3/5/2011 7:18:22 AM
All the players that want to ignore the single player campaign and jump right into multi will find that all they can use are the human weapons minus the SMAW