This reviving system....

#11ddd87Posted 3/6/2011 4:33:34 AM
Or they could just put an option for custom matches to disable reviving. I wonder if there is something like that
#12The_ShaderPosted 3/6/2011 4:54:32 AM
@Neo-Ganon

Field Medicine: You can revive people, and people can revive you twice as fast! Useable in Multiplayer only. (You're not a Doctor, but you play one in games)

.... its already a perk. In Secondary Upgrades B.

As far as i know, the people at these Demo places are forced to play with these loadouts that have this going on. Nobody knows, but as far as i can tell, you cant revive, or be revived without this perk.

Since the game isnt out, nobody is certian. Despite there being a **** load of previews from people who played the multiplayer, theres none out there stating 'players always being able to be revived'.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#13RyokoWinsPosted 3/6/2011 10:26:23 AM(edited)
I think this is how it works.

You get shot. You die. The other guy gets a kill.
A counter counts down a few seconds
Then you have choice to either "embrace death" (force your respawn at one of the spawn locations) or wait for a teammate to come revive you. You can call for help with the A button.
Any enemy can walk up to you and finish you off, forcing you to respawn.

It basically allows you to respawn in the exact spot you died with the same loadout.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#14Neo-ganonPosted 3/6/2011 2:57:01 PM

what if someone gets a direct hit from a rocket or gets shot in the head? would that cancel out the revive thing?

#15SmallerRidleyPosted 3/6/2011 3:04:28 PM
There might be an overkill, but there seems like a lot of health for the near-death state, so I doubt it would be feasible.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.