whats your play style going to be for multiplayer?

#21xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/7/2011 11:31:25 AM

I know what, you should take your own advice. Sometimes you shouldn't say things, like i see you do all the time actually. Have i taken everything negetive? Because i don't recall. You know something, their is a then line between being humorous, and just being an **** What you said; "... sounds like i wasted all my efforts trying to convey my play style through the loadouts...

"Either really really good"
or
"For fun + Really good" "

is actually making it seem like what everyone elses posted was moronic compared to yours, if you didn't know. You don't know that line obviously, and to be honest, you're the only member here that acts like a 12 year old, but somehow you're in your 20s. And if someone disagrees with me, i don't battle them down till i absolutely prove my point, like you do. As a matter of fact, you make a long ass post to everything to point accross with anything that's disagreed. Where i really seen how you are was in the "Might be a dumb question, but.." where you was trying to prove me wrong so badly rhat you took everything i said in as litteral of sense as possible.

All i have to say is, please, grow up, stop acting like a child really. And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who feels this way about you.

#22xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/7/2011 11:32:58 AM

oh man, grammar here seems hard to accomplish >_>

#23_Azeal_Posted 3/7/2011 12:52:04 PM
It k, we used it here man.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#24The_ShaderPosted 3/7/2011 6:26:41 PM
wow, just wow Da-Kid... you're going to start this whole thing because you misunderstood something?

"... sounds like i wasted all my efforts trying to convey my play style through the loadouts..."

Another way i could have said this is "i guess it was a waste posting the loadout seeing how it doesnt describe my playstyle."

Simple sentence if you still dont understand. i wasted my efforts because i typed out a whole thing trying to describe my playstyle, but i failed in doing so. It was a harmless wall of text, followed by a proper fix of said wall of text. But nope, you took it negatively.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Your the only person here who could have taken those two posts so negatively.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#25psychobrewPosted 3/7/2011 6:58:50 PM
Depends on the map. I'm usually agressive though, but different combos will likely work better on different maps.
#26xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/8/2011 11:20:14 AM

The_Shader posted...
wow, just wow Da-Kid... you're going to start this whole thing because you misunderstood something?

"... sounds like i wasted all my efforts trying to convey my play ****through the loadouts..."

Another way i could have said this is "i guess it was a waste posting the loadout seeing how it doesnt describe my play****"

Simple sentence if you still dont understand. i wasted my efforts because i typed out a whole thing trying to describe my play**** but i failed in doing so. It was a harmless wall of text, followed by a proper fix of said wall of text. But nope, you took it negatively.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Your the only person here who could have taken those two posts so negatively.

Missed the whole point of my post, hah nevermind

#27ChangliniPosted 3/8/2011 12:00:19 PM
Meh, I'll probably control a back hallway or the objective thingy holding place on my team in objective modes dealing with the ASE so that blue team doesn't lose by a lot for the umpteenth time.

Don't know for the other modes.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book