The first Conduit might have been bad...

#1Numbuh100Posted 3/7/2011 1:08:16 PM
but don't you love it when you SMAW a guy glitching through walls?
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
#2bladester15Posted 3/7/2011 1:50:41 PM
I actually think conduit was a valid attempt at a hardcore shooter on the wii, I certainly had fun with it, even when the hackers were their.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Music is like candy...You have to throw the rappers away before you can enjoy it.
#3Simok123Posted 3/7/2011 3:38:06 PM
i dont think people give conduit enough credit, esspecialy when they just flat out say "conduit sucked." When Tcon didnt have hackers, glitchers, grenade spammers, explosive streets only voters, and lag (although lag didnt bother me that much), it was overall a good and a fun game. Hell, I still play it today. It never seems to get old to me. Although I get really fed up when a glitching douche has to just come and say "hay, I no teh rokit glish so Im gunna do it evury mach! HAHAHA SO MUCH FUN!" Really, stop being a glitching whore and play the damn game >_<
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/7/2011 5:34:47 PM
Didnt find many glitchers through walls in my time with the game... just weapon glitchers. Especially with those Explosive matches.

Occasionally, the matches i've played on Explosive, Marathon were actually really good ones. Mostly because they werent on Streets.

Everyone was of high ranking, and was doing what everyone should be doing on Explosive matches. Being as stealthy as you ****ing can. Throughout the matches, nobody would show up on radar because they're crouched the entire time, and the entire matches would be fights for the Med-Pack rooms. So much fun...

... now that i think about it, i miss having my USP.45 with burst fire and a scope ... that thing was so ****ing cool...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5_Azeal_Posted 3/7/2011 6:52:34 PM
The problem Simok is that the glitches that ruined the game were not the players fault, but the developers. Hopefully HVS learned their lesson.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#6gr295Posted 3/7/2011 6:56:25 PM

@Shader I loved the SCUSP too. It was epic when you got a kill from acroos the map. Even better in close quarters...

Yeah, the routine glitchers did ruin it, though. I only counter glitched. (Or got payback on explosive streets voters:P)

#7namVVoaPosted 3/8/2011 9:21:35 AM
What made TC so bad was lock-on, glitches, hackers, poor framerate, poor character movement, horrible weapon selection method, lag, and taking 10 minutes to join a game.
#8The_ShaderPosted 3/8/2011 9:39:15 AM
^ Al of those things got adressed and are now fixed in this game.

But Weapon Sets werent really a bad idea, if they were more balanced, i would have loved them alot. And Lock-On could have been an easy fix... HVS did so for Conduit 2. But like they said before so many times, they had little time to develop the game while they were creating the engine for it at the same time. Not only that, but the multiplayer was one of the last things they made for the game.

For what happened during the development process, its acceptable.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"