We can recolor the armor pieces, right? Then...

#1SmallerRidleyPosted 3/9/2011 8:44:20 AM
What do you picture as the worst color scheme someone will use?

Mind you, this will be a few days/weeks after release, since you have to unlock colors as well as pieces.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#2TottentanzPosted 3/9/2011 8:56:19 AM
Game wise, anything that bright like the neon color spectrum that I have been seeing in some of pics and vids. I think the colors are called "please shoot me here."

Other than that, I think it will come down to the maturity of the room observing the color. Some people might find it annoying the guy running around in bugglegum pink jumbo armor while other rooms would find it funny.

Hmmm as far as looks go though, I would definitely say also the neon colors. They hurt my eyes just looking at them at would assure that player a long time of looking at load screens during matches that I have to see them.
#3_Azeal_Posted 3/9/2011 9:18:09 AM
I'm gunna be a neon rainbow.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/9/2011 10:20:27 AM
Kinda of a odd thing to think of....

Any bad color scheme would depend on the person, seeing as how everyone has their own 'most hated' colors.

So.... whats the most likely seen color scheme out there?
-Red, Blue, Black, White are gonna be the most common primary colors out there. Especially all Black/White with Red/Blue visor or eyes.

To break the mold and keep my loadouts and characters as unique as possible..... Gonna make my guy mainly green, with a brown or greyish brown secondary. For the goggles or eyes, they'll either be entirely black ((Like black holes of death that sucks soul into if you stare too deep into them)) or a really really dark yellow.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5SmallerRidley(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 11:31:40 AM

Any bad color scheme would depend on the person, seeing as how everyone has their own 'most hated' colors.

It's possible to pick colors that nobody will like in combination. Things can look bad no matter what colors you like or dislike, so this isn't about which color people like least. Way to look at it from the wrong perspective.

So.... whats the most likely seen color scheme out there?

That's not my topic. Get your own.
---
#6The_ShaderPosted 3/9/2011 11:38:34 AM
Well thats what i mean.... theres gonna be lots and lots of random color schemes because everyone has different tastes and such.

And i'm not about to start a whole new color scheme topic....
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#7ChangliniPosted 3/9/2011 11:57:24 AM
I guess it's black Neon.

Sense well, you'd basically become a shadow and when in front of something black or in a dark corner, you'd be invisible.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#8SmallerRidley(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 12:00:05 PM
Some things will still look tacky. Even if you really like electric blue and hot pink. That doesn't mean you will like someone wearing electric blue and hot pink at the same time. Adding more colors makes it even worse.

I don't see why you think that because people have different opinions this isn't worth discussing.
---
#9_Azeal_Posted 3/9/2011 12:00:31 PM
The Shader you are pretty much talking camo. colours there. Betcha those colours will be widely used too.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Dead Sexy (DS)Blue Steel,GE007 FC: 5165-5594-7659
#10Fang289Posted 3/9/2011 12:09:33 PM
Psh, I'm gonna be Hot Pink and STILL own everyone. That's how I roll.
---
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6395/uhwhat.jpg