That invasion mode, it'll be 4 player local then?

#1stufa1978Posted 3/11/2011 4:52:11 PM
Oh I do hope so. If it is, that should make Conduit 2 the finest FPS package in ages. Well assuming you don't have a PS3/360, I don't.

Grab some mates around. Get the drinks in and kill swarms of meanies together like the good old PS2/Xbox days. Then kill each other for fun. If no-ones around, go online. 'sigh' It'll be bliss.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#2The_ShaderPosted 3/11/2011 5:00:22 PM
it is.

Even Black Ops doesnt do 4 player split-screen with zombies.... bastards. ((I have the 360 version so...))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3stufa1978(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2011 4:34:15 AM
Nice. Time to stock up the ales and junk food.

I saw that invasion vid on Youtube. The one where it's in some sort of Chinese underground city. Looking over a large cliff at things in a large hallway type place. The player wasn't that good, so it makes me even more eager to do better. Musst have the preciousss.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#4CelticLink94Posted 3/12/2011 6:40:29 AM
I thought it wasn't online? Didn't they yank it, cuz they said it wasn't working right? So now its ONLY splitscreen
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#5The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 6:50:09 AM
Nope, not online anymore. Just alone, or split-screen.

Online has a big enough multiplayer that offline Invasion mode is fine the way it is.
---
#6Turndawg107Posted 3/12/2011 7:59:21 AM
The fact that Invasion is offline with splitscreen for 4 players means that it at least will make up for the lack of customizable bots in the game.

I'll at least be able to play against computer players again, and even earn some credits for unlockables!
#7gojomosoPosted 3/12/2011 8:04:55 AM
its to bad, multi is going to be sweet... but... idk, with invasion online it could have been the best ever on wii and even compete very well against other games on other consoles... i wish it could have worked, or split-screen online... oh well
#8The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 12:32:07 PM
Conduit 2 already competes very well with other consoles....

Fully customizable controls, online characters have robust customization, loadouts with many diverse perks, VERY unique and ((seemingly)) balanced weapons, graphics are on par, online has many different modes, maps ((look)) really good, campaign is much more flushed out, 4-player splitscreen and 4 player invasion mode, glitches and bugs can be fixed and updated.

.... So far, no preview has said anything bad about this game, no bugs, inbalances, boring or repetitive gameplay.

Theres LOTS of previews out there for PS360 games that dont get these good of previews.
---
#9ChangliniPosted 3/12/2011 1:59:13 PM(edited)
[Posted in wrong topic]
#10psychobrewPosted 3/12/2011 2:00:57 PM
I still would have prefered online co-op to local co-op, but that's not going to stop me from getting this game. It still looks great.