A weapon question.

#1Shade_1Posted 3/12/2011 9:28:29 AM
I am a new user who's been lurking for a while, but I finally decided to sign up.
The reason I created this topic is to ask if anyone else thinks there are weapons not as yet revealed to the public. The reason I think this is one, the trust got somewhere around five new weapons, and human and drudge got zero. (Is the widowmaker turret a human weapon? I'm not sure.) Two, the Deatomizer Mk9 is unlikely to be included as it appears to be replaced by the MK4's ( shouldn't this be the MK10's, if its anew verison?) new alt, and we haven't seen head or tail of the striker. Thoughts on this?
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 3/12/2011 10:01:16 AM
It's possible there is a weapon not in any of the fully playable demos with everything unlocked. I'm not really holding my breath for one, but it could happen.

Two, the Deatomizer Mk9 is unlikely to be included as it appears to be replaced by the MK4's ( shouldn't this be the MK10's, if its anew verison?) new alt, and we haven't seen head or tail of the striker. Thoughts on this?

Replaced is an incorrect term. More like removed. The striker was no different from the SR (it made it easier to fire quickly). The only prototype weapon that came back was the HVS45, and it was nerfed hard.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Jonsey117Posted 3/12/2011 1:00:24 PM
I'm kind of hoping that there's some new Atlantean weapon they've kept in the dark.

http://the-conduit.ning.com/photo/dscf3104-1?context=user
The Atlantean Weapon section states that only one has been found (so far). That gives a little hope to another Atlantean weapon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
---
Goldeneye 007 FC: 4256-6766-8294 "That was the worst throw ever, of all time" "Not my fault, someone put a wall in my way"
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 1:20:27 PM
Shade_1 huh? ...

The Deatomizer is still the same as its always been, same name, same design. A few things are different, like the ammo being on the gun, and just an added Alt Feature.

More likely than not, theres gonna be new 'Prototype' weapons for campaign only.

Every weapon in the game acts so differently now, its ok that the Trust are the only ones that got something new.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5ddd87Posted 3/12/2011 8:05:50 PM
HVS has said that every weapon is available for multiplayer.

Also I dont think the striker or the mk9 will come back. The new hive cannon pretty much replaces the striker, and the mk9 is probably replaced with the mk4 alt mode.
#6Simok123Posted 3/12/2011 8:52:40 PM
i have a feeling they will have the secret weapons again. If not, I hope so, those where fun to find
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!