Bye, Conduit 2. I'm out.

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 3/12/2011 2:33:44 PM
My Wii broke a second time, this time due to BO. Nintendo will not comply so I'm switching to PS3. It's gonna suck missing this game, but oh well. It's been a good 14 years, Nintendo.
---
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII
#2LigersRulePosted 3/12/2011 2:51:19 PM
Bye Tasi. Don't forget to write. Play the **** out of those R&C games for me.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#3ChangliniPosted 3/12/2011 2:59:22 PM
That was you on the BO boards for the PS3?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/12/2011 3:45:01 PM
That sucks, hopefully your PS3 fares better. I wonder why BO ruins peoples' Wii so much (no sexual undertones intended). More importantly though, why isn't there a free repair available when stuff like that happens? It's not the user's fault...
#5Th3_GuyPosted 3/12/2011 4:35:45 PM
There use to be a free repair for Black Ops breaking wii's but it happened so frequently Nintendo stopped it.
---
Goldeneye FTW FC: 0394.7817.2142-------------[X] Th3_Guy
Who needs the laws of Physics when your FANCY!
#6gr295Posted 3/12/2011 4:38:01 PM

That sucks. I'm sorry, but good choice of console.

#7The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 6:14:27 PM
Nintendo still has that thing going on where if your Wii cant run Smash Bros. Brawl, you can send them in for repair, for free.

Even though they started that years ago, i got it done for my Wii a few months ago. i was worried like crazy that my Wii would come back fixed... but without any of its original memory intact. ((cuz i just got 150 hours done on Monster Hunter Tri, and got every damn armor possible, along with every Alatreon weapon upgraded))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#8ChangliniPosted 3/12/2011 6:19:48 PM
Wait, I can do that?

Great, I thought it was just because my SSBB disk had worn out.
How do I do it?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#9SonicRecordsPosted 3/12/2011 7:26:51 PM
For free, huh. SSBB stopped working on my Wii about 6 months ago. Wii just stopped playing Wii discs last Friday, so maybe I can use this to my advantage.
---
Goldeneye 007 Wii FC: 156714564753 [SA]DarkWolf Level 34
Leader of the [SA] Silent Assailants Clan. Currently have 5 members.
#10The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 7:38:42 PM
forgot the website... i looked on the smash bros board, and the Metroid M boards, and a topic had a link in it that lead me to the site regarding the information.

Its some sort of warranty thing. Some Wii's cant read dual layered discs or something like that, and Smash Bros, Metroid M and some other game are dual layered... so Nintendo was all "got a Wii that cant read the disc? do you have Brawl? well send them in and we'll send you them both back, free and fixed!"

.... but yeah.... i think i posted a topic in metroid M regarding it and got the link there too...

Side Note:
Metroid M's final FINAL boss makes the whole game worth it.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"