Multiplayer Basics (Split Screen and Online)

#1ERNIEISCOOLPosted 3/12/2011 4:51:56 PM
I'm trying to create a board for basic info ont he game. Hopefully, it'l encourage other people to get the game when it comes out. The basic multiplayer is going to be similar to other shooter games. There are going to be online and split screen deathmatches and many other game modes. Online, there are custom classes, and skins, more advanced choice than the first game where you could only chose your class and your colors. The gameplay should be the same or even better than the first Conduit. On both split screen and online modes there is a new mode called invasion. This is going to be similar to firefight on Halo, or Nazi Zombies from World at War or Black Ops. There are rumor going around that the maps from the first Conduit are going to be in the second game; hopefully they fixed the hacks that many people used on maps like streets. Other than that, this game might acutally be good enough to compair to systems like PS3 and Xbox.

P.S. I'm not sure if the game is going to have an online split screen where two people can have multiplayer matches online like Mario Kart Wii or Black Ops.
#2The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 4:58:10 PM
Do you know what a "topic sticky" is?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3tconslayerPosted 3/12/2011 4:58:46 PM

^Ninja'd

#4ERNIEISCOOL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2011 4:59:20 PM
Srry dude, dont have the slightest ides what a topic sticky is.
#5ChangliniPosted 3/12/2011 5:00:34 PM
It's that thingy at the top of the board page with information dealing with the game.

Also, it has a red thingle on it.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#6ERNIEISCOOL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2011 5:02:15 PM
Ohh. Thnx for the info. You planning on getting the game?
#7The_ShaderPosted 3/12/2011 5:11:02 PM
Bag'em and tag'em boys. Our work here is done.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#8ChangliniPosted 3/12/2011 5:13:46 PM
Ohh. Thnx for the info. You planning on getting the game?

Of course, pre-ordered it on the last day of the month I typed that I will have pre-ordered it.
That was my one triumph over laziness that evening.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#9ERNIEISCOOL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2011 5:15:42 PM
Since you preordered it, im guessing you got the Gamestop Edition. I know I am. :)
#10RyokoWinsPosted 3/12/2011 5:17:43 PM
All right. I can't let this go on any longer. Tconslayer, people explained what ninja'ing was to you wrong. Since you are taken away from the topic to post a message, you can't see if someone posts the same thing as you. Being ninja'd is when that happens, when someone posts the same (or a similar) message as you while you're typing it.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.