Multiplayer Basics (Split Screen and Online)

#11ERNIEISCOOL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 7:06:22 PM
I found out that on splitscreen, both first player and the other people can create thier own skin. They also get to make custom weapon classes. This info is thanks to Changlini.
#12ddd87Posted 3/13/2011 7:18:40 PM(edited)
You can customize your character for every mode, not just splitscreen. And I think you can customize your loadout in the other game modes too.

Ps: One thing I would like to know, is which rules belong to team objective and which ones are for team deathmatch.
#13The_ShaderPosted 3/13/2011 7:45:19 PM
Theres different types of Team Reaper modes, and Team Objective modes....

the rules apply to whichever mode is picked. If this doesnt answer you question, please be more specific when asking...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#14ddd87Posted 3/14/2011 4:13:55 AM
In conduit 2, there are 14 "rules" (Anexation, Bounty Hunter, Deathmatch) and 3 basic game modes (Free for all, team deathmatch, team objective)
Which rules belong to team deathmatch and which ones are for team objective?
#15The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 10:02:30 AM
ddd87 posted...
In conduit 2, there are 14 "rules" (Anexation, Bounty Hunter, Deathmatch) and 3 basic game modes (Free for all, team deathmatch, team objective)
Which rules belong to team deathmatch and which ones are for team objective?

NO.... In Conduit 2, there is 3 PLAYLISTS, Free For All, Team Reaper, Team Grab-Bag.

When you pick one of those 3 PLAYLISTS, for example Free-For-All, you are then connected to a Free For All lobby. How you choose between the FFA specific mode by voting. The lobby randomly chooses TWO options for the players. 2 maps ((or the same)) with 2 different modes. The players then vote for the one that they want. The FFA modes are Deathmatch, Balloon Battle, ASE Ball, Bounty Hunter, and Free for All CTF.

how.. can you not understand this.... its just like Black Ops, except no "Random" option as far as i know.
---
#16SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 10:44:31 AM
Actually, there are only 2 playlists for random online, team and ffa (and both are either "grab bag" or "hardcore"). Some things are obviously ffa (Bounty Hunter) and some are obviously team (Annexation, maybe Basketball). Everything else is probably in both ffa and team modes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Bqr8gt95g&feature=player_embedded (in the middle somewhere)

In fewer words, Shader has some false information. There's no separate team reaper mode. The system is actually a little more different from TCon than that.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#17The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 11:35:10 AM
So theres 4 playlists, FFA and Team Grab-Bag and then the same but on hardcore.

i remember video footage showing a little bit more divercity in the playlists, but then again, i skipped through ALOT trying to find any new Upgrades an such to list in the Wiki or a topic.

SmallerRidley's right, but the only 'false' information i said was that Team Reaper would get its own playlist.... apparently not. Which is fine i guess... i never play normal Team Reaper anyways.

At 15:06 of the video SmallerRidley nicely posted

you can see that you can finish off downed players and are awarded a medal for doing so. The Medal in which being called "Double Tap". Very Nice.
---
#18ddd87Posted 3/14/2011 11:44:32 AM
When I did ask for the public vote system????

Shader, I feel Im wasting my time with you, you are clearly either not reading what Im saying, or you don't have much knowledge of the game modes while trying to prove me wrong...

For the last time, there are 3 basic game modes selectable in custom match or splitscreen, Free for All, Team Deathmatch, and Team Objective. Then you choose the corresponding rule (7 for ffa, 4 for td, and 3 for to)

What Im asking is simple, which rules belong to team deathmatch and which ones belong to team objective????!!!!!!!! I know which ones are for FFA, and Im pretty sure about some of TD.

I do know how the vote system works for publics, Im not asking that and Im sure is not hard to understand since the question is very straightforward, if you don't know thw answer then its ok to say so, but don't think instantly that Im an ignorant, because I do know a lot, I just can't remember that specific thing.
#19The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 4:29:04 PM
^ Well if you paid attention to me and SmallerRidleys comments, you'd be able to know which MODES corresponds to the correct Playlist.

There is no playlist "Team Reaper" anymore apparently, so theres two choices. Team GrabBag, and FFA...

FFA: A playlist where players are alone, and fight amongst each other. Any mode that talks about "Last Player" or "First Player" as the winners are clearly FFA modes.

Team GrabBag: a mode where theres teammates, and team based modes are chosen from.

.... This is pretty self-explanatory. If theres a mode your confused with that goes to which playlist, just ask about it in the Sticky, that should be the first place to go to if you want to ask some simple questions.
---
#20SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 4:33:17 PM
I didn't catch exactly what they were, but the custom games have 3 modes. We don't know very many specifics about the online modes seeing as we haven't played them.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.