Multiplayer Basics (Split Screen and Online)

#21The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 3:42:36 PM
^ That, and HVS still has time to add one change or two to something like another playlist or something.

Or atleast, thats what i think.... Something as simple as that shouldnt take more than an hour to put into the game. ((Or vice versa, and take something out.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#22SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 3:44:20 PM
Like what?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#23The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 4:07:31 PM
i have no idea... i'm not a game developer, i have no idea how much time it'd take to take out a game mode, or put on in.

i'm speculating... if i werent, i'd put up a link or something, but thats if its something significant or important. If not i wouldnt be posting about it anyways.

... wait... ... i lost track of what i'm talking about.... what was my point?
---
#24SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 4:08:32 PM
Like what playlist would you add? I can't think of anything that would be meaningful.
---
#25ERNIEISCOOL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2011 6:00:45 PM
That kind of stinks, you get little choice for maps or modes. :( But I'm sure the gameplay will make up for this. Or else the game might blow...
#26The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 6:03:55 PM
^ Black ops does the exact same thing with all its maps..... a million dollar game does this, and nobody complained about it. What makes Conduit 2 different that would make the game suck if they used the same method???

@SmallerRidley

.... i cant really think of a meaningful playlist either.... umm.... How about a classic with The Conduit's weapons sets? i dont know dude. dont ask me.
---
#27SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 6:10:42 PM
You can already have preset weapons and weapon sets. It's in the custom rules.
---
#28ddd87Posted 3/14/2011 7:47:17 PM
The_Shader posted...
^ Well if you paid attention to me and SmallerRidleys comments, you'd be able to know which MODES corresponds to the correct Playlist.

There is no playlist "Team Reaper" anymore apparently, so theres two choices. Team GrabBag, and FFA...

FFA: A playlist where players are alone, and fight amongst each other. Any mode that talks about "Last Player" or "First Player" as the winners are clearly FFA modes.

Team GrabBag: a mode where theres teammates, and team based modes are chosen from.

.... This is pretty self-explanatory. If theres a mode your confused with that goes to which playlist, just ask about it in the Sticky, that should be the first place to go to if you want to ask some simple questions.

I did read your comments, but you are still unable to understand that I am not talking about the vote system, so everything you said is not answering anything. SmallerRidley though actually understood, in custom matches and splitscreen it works in a different way, there are no playlist, you can choose the rules within the 3 basic game modes. I know which ones are for ffa, and I said it.... I wanted to know which ones are for team deathmatch, and which ones are for team objective.......

And the sticky does not contain the info for that, there must be a video somewhere.
#29SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 7:52:35 PM
TDM would probably be shared stock and score limited modes, and objective would be CTF and annexation. Balloon battle and VIP are probably DM, and Power Surge is probably objective. There aren't any videos showing all the modes yet that I know of.
---
#30ddd87Posted 3/14/2011 8:18:31 PM
All Ive seen in videos, is the FFA category. It contains Deathmatch, Balloon Battle, ASE Ball, Bountt Hunter, and Single ASE CTF (it should be called that way ^_^). Im going to check the destructoid videos if they appear there. That info could be useful for the wiki