Multiplayer Basics (Split Screen and Online)

#31The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 8:46:06 PM
How come the wiki didnt answer any of your questions...

this is self explanatory stuff!!!

objective = team objective

no objective, but teams = team reaper

no team, = FFA

.... So what is it are you asking? is it something about private matches, or online multiplayer matches???
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#32ddd87Posted 3/15/2011 5:18:38 AM
This is getting sad... Like I said many times, I want to know exactly which modes belongs to which category, I know a few but I can't figure all. Again, because I have already said this, all videos Ive seen so far showed ffa modes. There must be 4 or 3 TO modes, and 5 or 6 TD.
#33The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 11:06:15 AM
If you want to know 'exactly' which modes belong to which playlist, use your brain.

you cant have a team mode in FFA. Theres your first hint.

http://conduit.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer
---
#34ddd87Posted 3/15/2011 1:09:39 PM(edited)
Do you even read what I say? I ALREADY KNOW WHAT MODES ARE FFA. I DO KNOW SOME TD MODES BUT NOT ALL.

If you know the answer, say it, if you dont, its ok to say so shader.

Ps: Im a wiki editor there too, and the wiki does not have the C2 modes split in categories, yet.
#35The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 1:16:36 PM
There is no more Team Deathmatch((Reaper)) Just Team GrabBag

Free-For-All
Team-GrabBag

Again, theres no more Team Deathmatch like there was in The Conduit.

The playlists in Conduit 2 might as well be, "Teams", "No Teams", "Hardcore Teams", and "Hardcore no teams".

NOW... use your brain.
---
#36ddd87Posted 3/15/2011 1:24:34 PM(edited)
That is for public matches shader........ Privates and splitscreen work differently, and that proves you don't read my posts because Ive already said this....................
#37The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 2:24:14 PM
At first, you wanted to know which modes belonged to Team Deathmatch, and the ones for Team Objectives. Then after that, you wanted to know the 'rules' for splitscreen and private matches. Throughout the topic, you changed your own question, creating confusion dude.

Seeing as how split-screen is 4 people only, theres probably no teams. Even if the game allowed 2v2 or 3v1, its highly unlikely that there will be any objectives to put into your splitscreen match. ((Capture the Flag, Annexation and such))

Private Matches online however have the same amount of customization as 4 player splitscreen ((iirc)). And since theres more then 4 people, objective type modes are most likely allowed. ((Just like in The Conduit)).

Split-screen, and Online Private matches are totally, completely customizable as to how the HOST wants to play. There is no game mode to play, because the rules can be changed and tweaked to however the host wants. Like Kill limit, time limit, how many captures and so forth.
---
#38SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2011 2:42:50 PM
Actually Shader, you overreacted multiple times and mistook his question.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#39The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 2:45:30 PM
^ If your talking about the 'capital' words i used, i was putting emphasis on them so it'll be easier to read.
---
#40Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/15/2011 3:06:35 PM
The_Shader posted...
Seeing as how split-screen is 4 people only, theres probably no teams. Even if the game allowed 2v2 or 3v1, its highly unlikely that there will be any objectives to put into your splitscreen match. ((Capture the Flag, Annexation and such))

Actually, it's been confirmed multiple times that all of the modes in the online game will be included in splitscreen.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/featuredposts/interview-keith-hladik-conduit-2/

WGTC: Conduit 2 supports 1-4 player split-screen correct? The first game didn’t support split screen because you wanted the “Best looking game on the Wii”. Is it more familiarity with the technology that allowed it to be accomplished this time? Will there be losses to the graphics or framerate because of split-screen?

KH: [...] Splitscreen multiplayer also features the same compliment of maps and modes as its online counterpart. [...]

There are more, but I'm far too lazy to find them.