a few questions about this game..

#41LigersRulePosted 3/14/2011 7:14:18 PM
Also it prevents discussion and could take a long time, which defeats the whole purpose because they come here for quick responses.

This sentence confuses me. An FAQ, like that in the sticky and my new one, prevents discussion which is bad because..... People want quick responses? If people want quick responses, which they do, then wouldn't that be a positive for the FAQ? My only problem was that it was outdated.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#42The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 7:23:51 PM
... By "or just use the sticky" what i meant was...

Instead of making a topic about one little question you have, ask your question in the sticky.

as you ask questions inside the sticky, it becomes more full of information, which in turn makes it a better sticky.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#43brainfreeze10Posted 3/14/2011 7:53:33 PM
Sorry, that does sound weird. My point was that some people want to discuss and some people want quick responses, which are not really offered anywhere else.

And that is theoretically a good plan with the sticky, but most people don't do that, and most people don't feel like climbing through pages of information, which it obviously isn't at that state yet but i've seen many that are. I don't understand why simple questions on this board bother you guys so much, but with the new sticky i do see your point with their access to other information.

I think you should edit it and add the Conduit wiki right to the top of the topic for "further information." I think that'll help a lot of people and keep it off of this board.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080
#44The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 8:03:49 PM
Well if people dont want to go through pages and pages in the sticky, how about just posting the question regardless with in the sticky.

spamming the same questions over and over in the sticky is fine. But its a different story when people keep posting stupid topics.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"