Does the Aegis Device have infinite ammo on it's energy shot?

#1henrythefish96Posted 3/13/2011 7:44:37 PM
In every vid I have seen of the aegis device it has no clip size does this mean it shoots until overheated?
---
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
#2BigBlue4LifePosted 3/13/2011 7:46:15 PM
Hai fishy. :3
---
[The original poster was deleted at the request of this message]
#3The_ShaderPosted 3/13/2011 7:47:36 PM
.... Dirty Harry might know.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#4henrythefish96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 7:49:35 PM
Hai blue :3
---
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
#5Simok123Posted 3/13/2011 8:16:23 PM
yes it does, but it moves kinda slow, and is very weak...but im still not 100% sure on how the whole gun works, we'll just have to wait and see
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
#6BomolochusPosted 3/13/2011 8:22:23 PM

The Aegis device has unlimited ammo, though it is extremely weak. The amount of mass it can hold with its charge function, however, is limited.

#7MC_Brian1Posted 3/13/2011 8:27:28 PM
How does the gun even work? Absorbing bullets and taking no damage seems absolutely broken.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#8Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/13/2011 8:41:00 PM
Well, you can't retaliate while they're shooting at you, so in effect you can only defend with the gun. Granted, you can fire the ammo back at them, but if they can probably get behind cover before you do damage. If an explosive is placed right, it can still kill you since explosions go through the shield. People can still melee you, and since the shots are very weak, you'd have to switch weapons if you wanted to survive, allowing them to shoot you down before you can get another weapon out. Like the other Conduit 2 weapons and perks that we've seen, the Aegis Device does have counters.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that it has unlimited ammo but that its normal shot is very weak, as other people have said.
#9henrythefish96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 8:44:38 PM
Also it isn't broken because the shield it provides is not very big so you have to aiming at them for it to absorb the bullets
---
#10The_ShaderPosted 3/13/2011 8:48:16 PM
..... why is there so many of these topics??? these topics that dont even have to be made if people just LOOKED at the sticky!!! granted it does need to be updated, but even then, you can just look at the Conduit Wiki!!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"