Does the Aegis Device have infinite ammo on it's energy shot?

#21ChangliniPosted 3/14/2011 12:25:24 PM(edited)
The_Shader posted...
..... why is there so many of these topics??? these topics that dont even have to be made if people just LOOKED at the sticky!!! granted it does need to be updated, but even then, you can just look at the Conduit Wiki!!!!

Oh, Shader, I have a picture of Andromada's face.

You should submit it to the wiki:
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/utilitygirl/Andromada.jpg

It's from the German interview.

---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#22MC_Brian1Posted 3/14/2011 4:09:43 PM
Shooting at someone forever and having them not die is stupid.
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic
#23SmallerRidleyPosted 3/14/2011 4:12:40 PM(edited)
I'm guessing you didn't read the rest of the topic or watch any videos posted.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#24Sudsy86_Posted 3/14/2011 4:16:58 PM

The_Shader posted...

Your only confusing people when you say "charged shot" because the Aegis Devices doesnt 'charge' any of its 'shots'. It has a shield, and non-chargeable, slow single fire energy shots."

No. I actually wasn't referring to any specific person's post. I was just making a general statement.

[QUOTE="The_Shader"]
As i understand it, to use it properly you have to gather up enough hostile shots with the Aegis Device that would necessarily kill someone in the first place, THEN fire it back at the sender for a kill. And an expert with this weapon would be able to move, sprint, and JUMP towards enemy fire in order to catch it and fire back at his enemies. ((Rockets, for example.)) and when it comes to grenades, it would be understandable that if a Hand Grenade is on the ground near you, you should be able to walk up to it and pick it up with the Aegis Device's shield.[QUOTE="The_Shader"] Ok. that part I didn't understand. I was assuming each shot was converted into one sort of thing.

#25The_ShaderPosted 3/14/2011 4:40:36 PM(edited)
i dont care about the 'characters' in the 'campaign' part of the wiki.

Just the multiplayer.

Anyone who thinks the Aegis Device is going to be useless used the AA-12 with extended mags and Lightweight 24/7 in MW2.

EDITED:
@Sudsy86_

The Aegis Device DOES NOT fire 'charged shots'. So dont say it does, or YOU. WILL. CONFUSE. PEOPLE. As in any randoms that just read topics. And yeah, i'm talking about the statement you made about the Aegis Device firing 'charged shots'.

Sudsy86_ : "Ok. that part I didn't understand. I was assuming each shot was converted into one sort of thing."

The shots arent converted into anything. Havent you seen the videos? Say your using the Aegis Device's shield, and someones firing clips and clips of the MP5 right at your deployed shield. As this is happening, a BIG CLUMP of bullets fired by the MP5 is growing as each bullet is caught, and suspended by the shield.

As you stop holding the "fire" button, and the shield is dropped, the Aegis Device fires, all at once, the gathered ammunition of the enemy. ((in this case, a **** load of MP5 bullets)).

Now the Aegis Device has a limit to how much crap it can capture, but theres an upgrade to make it limitless. So far from whats been told by HVS, the Aegis Device can catch anything, lasers, bullets, rockets, grenades, and ((maybe)) Phase Rifle shots.

There, your now up to speed with the rest of us on what the weapon can do. What it CANT do is yet unkown.... ((i'm talking about what happens when the shield reaches its limit.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"