This or Killzone 3? (Even the boxarts look similar)

#21Phasmatis92Posted 3/15/2011 3:10:01 PM
"Who said that Move=Wiimote controls? Cause, imo, they don't. Besides, I doubt KZ3 has as much customization as far as controls and setup go."

Plus you have to pay an extra $50 or whatever just to play it with pointer controls...
#22LigersRulePosted 3/15/2011 3:15:59 PM
Motion controls or not KZ3 is the far better game. The first Conduit was **** and although this one looks a bit better, it still doesn't look nearly as fun as KZ3.

Oh, you mean that one game they put out as they were developing the quantum 3 engine? The one that didn't even use a complete version of that engine? The one that had no patches, and happened upon some unfortunate glitches? The one that was plagued by hackers? The one that was a new IP from a relatively unknown company?

That one?

Dude, Conduit 1 was ****ing great for what it was. This? Conduit 2 isn't even in the same league as Conduit. "a bit better" is like the understatement of the world.

Even if KZ3 is a "far better" game, who cares? While the PS3 community is far better then the 360 community, I still prefer the Wii community to both. Graphics? Who cares. It's not like your eyes will bleed from playing the Wii. At this point, it really only matters is which you prefer weapon wise, community wise, and content wise. For instance, I prefer Conduit weapons, the Conduit community, and Conduit 2 has enough content to keep me happy. Which will I prefer?
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#23SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2011 3:44:35 PM
He has -13 karma, liger.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.