New Interview on weapons

#21Shade_1Posted 3/15/2011 1:23:41 PM
Bomolochus posted...
We should take comfort in knowing that the Dark Star is (I think) the most expensive weapon in the game. I think this thing and the TPC Launcher are going to be fairly brutal in Anexation matches.

Widowmaker+TPC+Capture the flag=pain. Much pain.
#22Icuras08Posted 3/15/2011 1:38:57 PM(edited)
Great, I deleted my last post because I thought you guys were talking about the red orb before the black hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTBgekdwFTY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

At 7:20, After the black hole eats up the dogs, it starts heading towards you. There were enemies behind him so maybe it was a fluke

At 8:20, the black hole starts heading towards you. Half way up the stairs, it gives up and eats the doggy behind it.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#23ChangliniPosted 3/15/2011 1:33:14 PM
So I assumed wrong about you.

*Gives make up cookie*
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#24The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 2:13:04 PM
WOAH... what the ****???? Since when did the Black Hole MOVE ON ITS OWN after it landed and killed something.... i totally thought it just stays in that one spot it activated in, then draws stuff into it if they get too close.

... This is the first time i've ever seen it move towards targets before... ****ing insane. NOW it might be overpowered.... It does actually attack its creator ((video confirms at 8:20)) and we still dont know if its hostile towards teammates.

Then after that, theres still the Black Hole differences between Levels 1-3.

Logically.... Level 1 is probably weak, and low gravity pull. 2 is probably as big as it'll get, while a little stronger and the max gravity pull range. Level 3 most likely grants it the ability to move towards its targets, as well be at its strongest, and its range being that of Level 2's.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#25SmallerRidleyPosted 3/15/2011 2:41:36 PM
Wait, you didn't know that? It's been confirmed since the first time they showed somebody using it outside of a trailer.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#26The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 2:48:24 PM
Nobody ever said anything on the boards about it "moving" after it became a Black Hole.

And the videos of the Black Holes are pretty limited, most of which end right away, barely showing anything after they shoot the Black Holes themselves.

Despite watching that Live Stream from beginning to end.... i wondered how i missed it....
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#27gojomosoPosted 3/15/2011 2:56:50 PM
awesome
me, the dark star/ hive cannon, CCP, headbanger, component cables... sigh i cant wait
#28Icuras08Posted 3/15/2011 2:58:39 PM
Also at 9:10 It moves pretty fast. This gun is something I'm going to have to watch watch for.
Here's hoping the Aegis Device works for the Dark star..
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#29tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 3:19:43 PM

Yep im getting worried about this gun now. Oh and @ shader I'll still snipe your a$$.

#30MC_Brian1Posted 3/15/2011 3:25:00 PM
Just think in team objective they could like guard there base with turrets and use the mines from the tpc launcher.

This was actually the exact set-up I had in mind, you mind-reader.

I was wondering... is the Carbonizer back?
---
I'll respond to this topic the same way I like my women.
Lot of D's.
- Goombacrusher07 in a C/D topic