New Interview on weapons

#31The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 4:38:27 PM
Carbonizers back, with a different look too. It and the Shrieker have the least video footage now.

@tconslayer

You can snipe as much as you want, but against a setup like what i mentioned, you cant do much at all. You cant shoot a player through the walls if they have Stealth. Helmet gets rid of any headshot multiplier that the Phase Rifle might have, and Supercharger makes a player faster, meaning harder to hit. Light Armor to make sure the Phase Rifle doesnt kill in 1-2 hits.

So yeah, you can snipe as much as you want, but your either gonna miss, or not gonna get that kill as quickly as you'd think it'd happen.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#32tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 4:38:42 PM

Yes and its secondary fire i guess is like the spartan lazer in halo.

#33ParapsychePosted 3/15/2011 4:43:41 PM
Yep, the Carbonizer definitely is in again. I wonder what its secondary fire'll be...
#34ChangliniPosted 3/15/2011 4:59:49 PM(edited)
Found the thread I typed about that black hole moving towards you:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/57942005?page=2

That is also the thread I got the answer of the Taco Shooter being de-confirmed.

---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#35The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 5:09:34 PM
Theres hardly an videos of the Carbonizer being used, and no video of its secondary being fired either.

I think theres one article or two stating what the Carbonizers alt is... but i dont remember reading any article saying so....

So no idea what the Carbonizers alt is... if anyone does, post a link with the information stating so.
---
#36ChangliniPosted 3/15/2011 5:11:42 PM
Oh, wasn't it in that one trailer?

I clearly remember the laser holding on to the opposing ai player for a brief second of gameplay.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#37Icuras08Posted 3/15/2011 5:15:38 PM
So no idea what the Carbonizers alt is... if anyone does, post a link with the information stating so.

It charges up an releases a strong beam, like the Spartan laser in Halo.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#38ddd87Posted 3/15/2011 5:16:42 PM
Keep in mind the trailer used old footage, the Carbo looks and animates different now. It even seemed like you could toss something while firing (there used to be an exclusive upgrade for that weapon too)
#39The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 5:21:33 PM
Ever since video footage of the Upgrades were on the internet, there has been no Carbonizer weapon upgrade. So if there ever were one, it was in a very very old preview.

I need a article or video of the Carbonizer's alt before i go by just someones post.
---
#40SmallerRidleyPosted 3/16/2011 6:59:44 AM
The Carbonizer works like the Heavy's minigun now, and the alt-fire starts spinning the barrel so it will fire immediately. There's been no confirmation of the "spartan laser" charge shot.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.