Conduit 2 FAQ (please read if you have a question)

#21ff_10_masterPosted 3/15/2011 10:28:54 AM
here, paste this in:

Whats up with the new secondary fires?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw94Rk9W0sc&feature=related
#22Brownprouder23Posted 3/15/2011 10:48:58 AM
"So this uses the headbanger headset, but surely I should be able to use the Wii Speak too?
No, they were told by Nintendo not to use the wii speak as well as the headbanger. Sorry, but you'll have to buy yet another peripheral."

Wait, what? So, now the headbanger is no longer supported?
#23LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 10:52:19 AM
Wait, what? So, now the headbanger is no longer supported?

No. They aren't using Wii Speak in addition to the Headbanger. The Headbanger Headset is supported, Wii speak isn't. Sorry, bad wording. I think I copied that one from the Sticky, and didn't check the wording too much.....
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#24The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 12:08:53 PM
^ Your saying it in a weird, confusing way.

just say "Conduit 2 cant use Wii Speak, it only uses the Headbanger Headset." and "Nintendo never put up support for Wii Speak in the first place, to this day only 4 games use it, all of which are third-party developers."
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#25LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 12:14:37 PM
Cause I'm a weird, confusing person. If you really want to know something confusing, picture this. I'm using an external keyboard on a laptop with a broken screen (using external monitor, too). My left hand is typing using the external keyboard, and my right hand is typing using the laptop keyboard. It's hard, but fun.

Also, I don't think Animal Crossing was a 3rd party game.... Well, it's not that I don't think, I just know. It's not.
---
#26The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 2:26:43 PM
^ Using two keyboards... doesnt sound hard. As long as each keyboard as the little 'indent' on the keys to know where your fingers are at, i dont think it would be much of a difference.

Animal Crossing is the only Nintendo game that uses Wii-Speak, and since i dont play it myself, its existence slipped my mind.

My point is, Nintendo doesnt support their own peripheral at all. Which is why they are discontinuing the product ((iirc)) and no more games will support the use of the device.

In come the Headbanger Headset.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#27LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 2:42:50 PM
It's not very hard, it's just confusing. I love Animal Crossing, but I don't think I've ever used Wii Speak with it. I'm not complaining about Wii Speak being discontinued. To heck with it. Headset sounds much better.
---
#28mode333Posted 3/15/2011 7:25:16 PM
sticky requested
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334
Football teams in quote
#29ChangliniPosted 3/15/2011 7:34:08 PM
RBP sticky pressed.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#30lilboyblue3kPosted 3/16/2011 9:15:09 AM
I still think it bull we dont get a party system. They say in interviews we started working on C2 after C1 dropped. In that year they couldnt get a party system. I think this forum was the first to point it out.