Conduit 2 FAQ (please read if you have a question)

#31LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 9:30:33 AM
I still think it bull we dont get a party system. They say in interviews we started working on C2 after C1 dropped. In that year they couldnt get a party system. I think this forum was the first to point it out.

Only if by "couldn't get a party system", you mean they couldn't get the go from Nintendo..... And I don't know what you mean by after C1 "dropped". Conduit 1 was considered a success by them. 400,000+ copies sold of a new IP by an unknown developer? Insane.

Also, for the record, the apostrophe I added into your "couldnt" is bold, but you can't tell.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#32HVSBobPosted 3/16/2011 9:49:44 AM

LigersRule posted...
What color are Ford's Socks?

Under his armor, Ford may or may not be wearing orange and teal Atlantean leg warmers.

#33LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 9:55:16 AM
Bob, I freakin' love you. I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
---
#34SmallerRidleyPosted 3/16/2011 10:06:26 AM

Under his armor, Ford may or may not be wearing orange and teal Atlantean leg warmers.

The Atlantis University Cuttlefish have the strangest school colors I've seen in a while.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#35lilboyblue3kPosted 3/16/2011 1:00:49 PM
LigersRule posted...
I still think it bull we dont get a party system. They say in interviews we started working on C2 after C1 dropped. In that year they couldnt get a party system. I think this forum was the first to point it out.

Only if by "couldn't get a party system", you mean they couldn't get the go from Nintendo..... And I don't know what you mean by after C1 "dropped". Conduit 1 was considered a success by them. 400,000+ copies sold of a new IP by an unknown developer? Insane.

Also, for the record, the apostrophe I added into your "couldnt" is bold, but you can't tell.

listen Dropped means when it hit shelfs. I dont know if it didnt where u come from. Flopped means it fail which it didnt. thats obviously a no brainer. We're getting a sequal.

anyways. The had a year to talk it over w/nintendo. Im still buying the limited edition. Nintendo is dumb for making these decisions. I not going to put the blame solely on HVS
#36LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 3:27:36 PM
listen Dropped means when it hit shelfs. I dont know if it didnt where u come from. Flopped means it fail which it didnt. thats obviously a no brainer. We're getting a sequal.

Usually dropped is a bad thing. Like dropped off a cliff, a kid dropping his mom's vase, dropping the soap.... You get the idea. Your post just seems to have a very negative connotation.

anyways. The had a year to talk it over w/nintendo. Im still buying the limited edition. Nintendo is dumb for making these decisions. I not going to put the blame solely on HVS

Well, it kinda sounds like you were.... Like saying "In that year, they couldn't get a party system". Again, your posts just seem to have a very negative connotation. Just stop being so pessimistic.
---
#37lilboyblue3kPosted 3/16/2011 6:45:16 PM
LigersRule posted...

Well, it kinda sounds like you were.... Like saying "In that year, they couldn't get a party system". Again, your posts just seem to have a very negative connotation. Just stop being so pessimistic.

my bad. I was talking about it in the sence when a rapper drops his album or so something along those line
#38ddd87Posted 3/17/2011 6:47:00 AM
The party system thing is simple to explain. HVS may have not considered it a priority at first, but when like everyone here and elsewhere started to request it, they tried but it was already too late.

Eric Stoll said it very clearly in the portal interview, it is a thing that you need to request at the very beginning of the development to get the waivers form the Big N.

It is just ridiculous that such a feature has to be approved by them.

Now, hopefully they did a code or something so at least you and your registered friends can get into the same team more often than not.
#39lilboyblue3kPosted 3/17/2011 8:36:07 AM
ddd87 posted...
The party system thing is simple to explain. HVS may have not considered it a priority at first, but when like everyone here and elsewhere started to request it, they tried but it was already too late.

Eric Stoll said it very clearly in the portal interview, it is a thing that you need to request at the very beginning of the development to get the waivers form the Big N.

It is just ridiculous that such a feature has to be approved by them.

Now, hopefully they did a code or something so at least you and your registered friends can get into the same team more often than not.

My point exactly how could they happen to forget a feature so basic. That's unbelievable something in every FPS this gen that their competition has. We shouldn't have to tell them this like us not having to tell Nity the online is weak compared to others. they know look at the 3ds.
#40The_ShaderPosted 3/17/2011 9:27:09 AM
Nintendo doesnt want people playing online with their Wii's.

HVS probably sacrificed party systems for the ability to just add people to your rivals list and talk to them right away.

Dont blame HVS, they are not the ones at fault here.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"