Possible new interview

#1tconslayerPosted 3/15/2011 5:12:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fROh1ndbfDU&feature=related
I havent seen it posted here but the upload date is recent.

#2Shade_1Posted 3/15/2011 5:39:27 PM
You're on a roll.
Are you someone disguised as TCONslayer?
#3tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 5:42:57 PM

Nope just the new and improved.

#4The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 6:10:44 PM
they grow up so fast T_T
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2011 6:17:41 PM

Lol thanks Shader, hope to play you in C2 so I can show you that your anti-sniper class wont stand up to my sniper class.

#6The_ShaderPosted 3/15/2011 6:27:15 PM
its not 'my' anti-sniper class, its just one of the many ways someone could defend themselves from sniping.

if sniping was easy as hell, and the ultimate way to kick ass in a game.... we'd see nothing but sniping games out there, with everybody using nothing but snipers.
---
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/15/2011 8:45:05 PM
I saw this on GoNintendo not too long ago, but nice find anyway. I like how Pellas says it's April 14th... People are just saying April now, I wonder how many people from HVS actually know the date.
#8naruto3336Posted 3/16/2011 8:34:41 AM

He's a much better talker than Eric. Why does HVS even let Eric do interviews? Half of the time of interview is gone in "Ummm...Uhhh....Ummmmm......Uhhhhhhhh".

He is hilarious, but he stutters way too much.

#9The_ShaderPosted 3/16/2011 5:52:11 PM
Umm... like 30% of the US community uses "Uh" constantly while they are talking.

Eric answer question to the point, and is an all round awesome person to talk to. He understands what and why fans are asking, and thoroughly talks about points of interest that we all have during interviews.

Thats just talking highly of him though... The real issue is how in the hell can someone saying "uh.." alot bother you?? especially when its coming from a developer revealing info about a game you want??
---