does conduit 3DS have a gamespot page yet?

#11The_ShaderPosted 3/16/2011 9:38:00 PM
^ Nope.

Megaman Legends 3 is a game thats been in the works for a long time. Developement just began, and its been confirmed to be finally coming out, and for the 3DS.

It cant be a Tech Demo. Especially when theres no ****ing tech demo on the internet to see. -_-

Theres no such thing as a company letting everybody know that they are developing a tech demo.... thats the most ******** thing i've ever heard.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12Icuras08Posted 3/16/2011 10:33:34 PM
I hope it does soon. The earlier the development, the likability that our suggestions will make more impacts.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#13Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 11:29:03 PM

The_Shader posted...
^ Nope.

Megaman Legends 3 is a game thats been in the works for a long time. Developement just began, and its been confirmed to be finally coming out, and for the 3DS.

It cant be a Tech Demo. Especially when theres no ****ing tech demo on the internet to see. -_-

Theres no such thing as a company letting everybody know that they are developing a tech demo.... thats the most ******** thing i've ever heard.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

wow why the harsh language brah? and my point still stands. even games that are in development, tech demo or not, get a GS page.

icarus summed it up for me as well. it would be great for the fans to get their voices heard again for the 3DS version.

#14SmallerRidleyPosted 3/17/2011 5:12:05 AM
There's no game. They aren't going to port Conduit 2 to the 3DS. They haven't done any actual development for a game for the 3DS yet.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#15Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2011 2:09:51 PM

there will be one eventually, and that usually warrants a GS page