Already hinting at Conduit 3 on the Wii...

#21Phasmatis92Posted 3/18/2011 4:51:17 PM
^ IIRC, The Grinder to feature Motion Plus Melee combat, but I could be wrong.

See, I'm the opposite, I'm a big single player guy, but only really into multiplayer if its co-op. RS2 was a pretty good game to me; it used Motion Plus effectively, it looked pretty, ran at 60fps, and had a nice seamless balance of shooting and slashing.
#22lilboyblue3kPosted 3/18/2011 4:53:09 PM
I don't mind as long as part 2 is good. I hope the don't do a trilogy though be different and expand the universe and keep making games. Wii far from maxed out and I see potential in theses guys.

About red steel 2

this thing didn't have much of a chance as I remember.

n. that game was almost bound to fail for 7 reasons.

1.) I say It was connected to a bad launch title. (poisoning the well)
2.)not much reply value
3.)no multilayer what so ever
4.)no mercenary mode like RE4
5)another reason I personal didn't buy it was because of the MHT bundle
6.)they missed they're holiday release date. then had to release it march when most people are tapped out because of the holidays.
.7)lastly A torrent got leaked b4 the game got released to the public so everybody just pirated it. (they should have protected their stuff)
#23cotton3434Posted 3/18/2011 10:50:59 PM
"a little Wii drought"

...*cough*understatement.
Nearly no worthwhile games in roughly 6 months. Last great one that came out, I think, was either Goldeneye or Donkey Kong Country Returns. Could have missed one or two, but... looking ahead, this doesn't seem to be changing.

*sigh* Everything on the Wii that I wanna play is in Japanese (Xenoblade, The Last Story, Tales of Graces) or is this. /Conduit2.
---
Ashes in the Snow / Hymn to the Immortal Wind / Mono
#24ddd87Posted 3/19/2011 4:45:30 AM
The grinder has characters with different abilities, there is some sort of japanese warrior lady that uses swords, so they could have M+ for that if they ever begin to work hard on the game.
#25Phasmatis92Posted 3/19/2011 5:46:19 PM
""a little Wii drought"
...*cough*understatement.
Nearly no worthwhile games in roughly 6 months. Last great one that came out, I think, was either Goldeneye or Donkey Kong Country Returns. Could have missed one or two, but... looking ahead, this doesn't seem to be changing."

Actually, in the last 6 months we've also had:
- Kirby's Epic Yarn
- Sonic Colors
- NBA Jam
- Bit Trip Flux
- Black Ops
- De Blob 2
- Rock Band 3

Still upcoming this year we have:
- Zelda Skyward Sword
- Kirby's Dreamland
- F.A.S.T. Racing League
- The Grinder
- Rodea the Sky Soldier
- Conduit 2, of course

It's not as bad as it's made out.
#26Auzzie_WingmanPosted 3/20/2011 8:35:53 AM
Hmm.. depending on how the Conduit 2 ends, the idea of a third can vary.

If the ending leaves for more story, then it would be just Conduit 3.
But if it ties up all nicely in the end, 60% of no new title, 40% of Conduit: Universe or somehting like that.

Since HVS is really going all out with this game, I don't mind putting in a pre-order for it now. Also, the online won't be too terrible. Black Ops was an improvement on its predecessor Wii CoDs, and Goldeneye has amazing no lag.
---
Monster Hunter Tri Acc: Wingman (V8TCTG) Main: Lance Secondary: Switch Axe
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare Reflex Acc: DylanWingAUS (1384-3525-8468)