what is multiplayer going to be like?

#1overlykilledPosted 3/18/2011 9:33:02 AM
i own tcon and i havn't heard much about this game it looks completly different, i heard its going to have classes like halo reach? can someone fill me in lol i need a new wii game havn't played it in months:(
---
mwr overly-4365-1574-4297,monster hunter tri ign=overly,xbl=WAPAKMASSACRE
guns don't kill people uhuh i kill people with guns
#2Xobter_81Posted 3/18/2011 10:16:06 AM
Halo reach doesn't have classes. You just pick a special ability like a shield or a jetpack. The class system in conduit 2 is like call of duty, actually this game's online seems to be an interesting mix between CoD and Halo.
---
COD BO FC: 0750-1442-2125>>> "There are no lost causes, only lost confidence." -Monster Hunter Village Chief
#31918mePosted 3/18/2011 11:26:32 AM
In any case, it's shaping up to be the best wii shooter.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out like most people do.
"I've seen this sig several different times." ~Maj_Massacre
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/18/2011 11:29:56 AM
its not like CoD or Halo...

.... i've written paragraughs on how Conduit 2 is different, similar, but different.

i'm not about to re-write them all over again.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5mode333Posted 3/18/2011 12:55:14 PM
Hey overly!
i don't remember if you remember me, but i was m1 mode333 on mwr.

This game is looking to be really good, but then again, so did TCon, so we'll have to wait and see.
this game will have patches for the online so that'll be good.

we'll have to wait and see, simple as that.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334
Football teams in quote
#6stufa1978Posted 3/18/2011 5:39:44 PM
HVS has really gone to work trying to get it right with Conduit 2. I can't fault them for asking Wii fans what they want in a game.

Even if this is going to be like COnduit 1's online (minus the hoards of gutless cheats) that'd be fine. But it looks to borrow elements from top FPS games like COD. But it's the inclusion of local multiplayer vs and co op modes that get me fired up.

I think C2 will be more balanced as a multiplayer. And hopefully we shall see a lot of veriety between players' psychology.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#7The_ShaderPosted 3/18/2011 5:51:10 PM
^ Borrow and IMPROVE.

the original MW had the best multiplayer out of any CoD to date. The maps were more fun, as well as the armaments available.

Conduit 2's 'perk' system has more diversity, and more depth to it than any CoD game out there. With Loadouts becoming the norm for any online shooter, it just goes to show HVS knows how to make a good shooter.
---
#8mode333Posted 3/19/2011 11:08:14 PM
The_Shader posted...
^ Borrow and IMPROVE.

the original MW had the best multiplayer out of any CoD to date. The maps were more fun, as well as the armaments available.

Conduit 2's 'perk' system has more diversity, and more depth to it than any CoD game out there. With Loadouts becoming the norm for any online shooter, it just goes to show HVS knows how to make a good shooter.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

as much as i'm looking forward to this beast of game, and as much as i want HVS to succeed, it's not impossible for this game to be a total flop, just as the first one was.

the first one looked amazing too, but it turned out to be in my opinion, average. (If you played private matches, the base elements of the game were decent enough, besides the mirror maps).
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334
Football teams in quote
#9The_ShaderPosted 3/20/2011 1:58:50 AM
^ And you say this because....

The Conduit had alot of 'promise' but nothing was truly revealed about the game as people were writing previews about it. The Multiplayer was one of the last things added to it, and because of Nintendo's bull **** regulations, you get online games on the Wii with hackers and glitches, and thousands of numbers just to add friends.

Look, just take The Conduit. Take all the bad stuff, and good stuff.

Now get rid of ALL the bad stuff, add in ever more good stuff, and you have Conduit 2.

All the Hands-on interviews, and detailed previews has fleshed out every possible detail to this game. And each and every one of those previews and interviews has talked about what was wrong, and what can still be wrong.

This game is going to be good. Very good. If your so certain that its a possibility that this game could turn into crap, please, divulge why, because i'm interested in what could go wrong with this game.
---