New video on character customization!!!

#11ddd87Posted 3/19/2011 12:40:41 PM
The head's hitpoint should be the same for every model regardless of their sizes.
#12Shade_1Posted 3/19/2011 1:08:27 PM
ddd87 posted...
The head's hitpoint should be the same for every model regardless of their sizes.
Agreed. Also, the neck should be counted as part of the head. I want to shoot someone's Jugular of, God d*** it!
#13The_ShaderPosted 3/19/2011 3:29:28 PM
@Changlini

Is there something disappointing about this video?

Its done nothing but tell us what we already know, except the thing about the Dark Star's Black Holes.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#14ChangliniPosted 3/19/2011 8:24:02 PM
Oh, the disappointment is coming from the numbers I see, especially the 1s on the uh... Jade Warrior?
Though that disappointment was much, *sigh*, much worse when I first got Phantasy Star .

The whole thing is fine, I just will need to adjust to the lack of answers on that subject.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#15BomolochusPosted 3/19/2011 9:13:59 PM

Oh, I dunno. Nothing new has been revealed, but these are the highest quality images of the Progenitor and Female Destroyer models I've seen, which is nice.

#16The_ShaderPosted 3/19/2011 9:40:59 PM
@Changlini

You do realize that people are given glimpses of the character customization on DEMO games?

Those arent the full games. Character models have even been LOCKED while they were being demo'd in recent interviews.

Theres gonna be more armor pieces.

Side Note:
Looks like i wont be able to have my Green robot, with one silver/gray left arm... Oh well.
---
#17PityDaFoolPosted 3/26/2011 9:28:22 PM
that was awesome
---
Goldeneye Wii - "Mr. Bixby" - FC - 3447-1194-4757
#18HeroofDarkPosted 3/27/2011 12:17:06 AM
I'm happy that I'll be able to have a different model for every loadout. Did they say anything about that before?
---
Life's no fun if you take it seriously.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png
#19The_ShaderPosted 3/27/2011 1:01:41 AM
^ Everything in the video is information that was released a long, long time ago.

The only thing thats new is the confirmation that the Dark Stars Black Hole's suck in grenades and bullets.

Other than that, the video is worthless.
---
#20PityDaFoolPosted 3/27/2011 2:44:18 PM
Wasn't worthless to me.
I'm not a super hardcore gamer that researches every detail about a game years before it's released. I just 'discovered' this game a month ago, and I appreciate this video--it's NEW info to me.
thanks TC.
---
Goldeneye Wii - "Mr. Bixby" - FC - 3447-1194-4757