So, how about a Conduit 3DS feedback topic?

#1ddd87Posted 3/23/2011 4:04:45 AM
At least until the 3ds section gets its "TC3D" board.

Ill start with something simple:

* Start working on getting those "waiver" features like co-op online, party system, and other features that we shouldn't have to request when its too late.
#2The_ShaderPosted 3/23/2011 2:54:29 PM
HVS is working on something for the 3DS, what it is, nobody knows.

What they have been showing to people lately was just a tech demo.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 3:06:59 PM
I already know all that..... And also that they are looking into various online features and story, but it is well known that it is a shooter set in the conduit universe.

Weapon ideas, game modes, things that were left out of C2, unused C2 feedback, things that worked or not in C2 (not now obviously)... Better think on these things soon and not in late 2012 two months before release.
#4ZBug_Posted 3/23/2011 4:12:42 PM
Is it a FACT that it will be a shooter set in the Tcon universe? Because that would be awesome. But i wouldn't want just a Tcon or Conduit 2 remade for 3DS because I wouldn't it again cause i'll have them on the wii already. And to be honest I wouldn't want it to be Tcon3 either. Maybe a canon spin-off, or story from someone else's perspective.
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#5ddd87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 4:48:57 PM
bug_crook posted...
Is it a FACT that it will be a shooter set in the Tcon universe?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/impressions/25572
#6The_ShaderPosted 3/23/2011 5:11:54 PM
"The story of the game is very much up in the air, but High Voltage Software would like to explore the Conduit universe even more, and perhaps create a prequel that will fill in the backstories of some of the more mysterious characters introduced in the Wii games, the second one in particular."

No facts. Just speculation.

They are talking about a Tech Demo. They just took the Wii game engine, put it on the 3DS, and got Conduit 3D.

Dont get your hopes up.
---
#7Majora006Posted 3/24/2011 10:51:11 AM
^ as long is its not Conduit 1, 2, or 3 on the EDS then i'll get it, because I dont want wii games on my 3DS. but a prequel of some kind would be cool. Or side story that takes place at the same time.
Kinda like Half-life: opposing force, Half-life: Blue Shift, or like Halo 3:ODST.
That's the kinda stuff i would want on the 3DS if they do put Conduit on it.
---
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword
#8The_ShaderPosted 3/24/2011 3:31:09 PM(edited)
^ ODST sucked.

Full price for a game that was barely worth anything. Glad my friend bought it before i did so i didnt make the same mistake.

EDIT:

The full price is worth paying for Nathan Fillian though.... my hero....
---