Game mode idea

#11The_ShaderPosted 3/24/2011 3:34:25 PM
i dont want to die. So i wouldnt get any kills. Nobody else in the match wants to die either. So we are all left just standing around.

This type of mode encourages explosives, the more you kill at once, the more people are dead, for your one 'second chance' thing.

Its a very, very bad idea.

HVS has a whole damn developement team to think of ideas, and what was picked so far went through got the "ok" from everybody. Do you honestly think this idea would get put in if you just sent HVS it?

((And yes, killing someone, and getting put into some 'revival state' is being punished. Theres no point in getting that kill if your just gonna automatically go into a half-death state.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12SmallerRidleyPosted 3/24/2011 4:41:14 PM
Overreacting.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#13RyokoWinsPosted 3/24/2011 5:23:21 PM
The_Shader posted...
Theres no point in getting that kill if your just gonna automatically go into a half-death state.))

Except...you know...getting points and winning the game.

But yeah, I don't see this mode working out. Typically, the action of an online game gravitates to a few areas, so it's possible to have a bunch of downed people in one area. making it difficult to revive people.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#14BomolochusPosted 3/24/2011 6:10:45 PM

Quit yer cryin people. It's not like you're actually going to be playing it.

I personally like it. Anything that encourages teamwork I appreciate.

#15Xobter_81(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2011 6:41:48 PM
@The_Shader

It's an idea, broski. I'm not sending it in, I'm just innovating. Productivity. You should try it sometime.
---
CoD BO FC: 0750-1442-2125/ ign: scottyninja
"There are no lost causes, only lost confidence." -Monster Hunter Village Chief