Weapon of the Day Redux: Day 5 - Hive Cannon

#11The_ShaderPosted 3/25/2011 12:52:23 AM
xXDa-KidXx posted...

They should add a Raid gun to counter those pesty bugs ._.

I'm wondering, will the Glob shoot like a grenade launcher or just a sraight shot.. hmm...

you uhh.... failed on your quoting there.... everything got italiated, making it hard to understand which part you said an such.

Anyways, what the hell is a Raid gun? and theres a counter for EVERY gun in Conduit 2, called the Aegis Device. And yes, the Honey Globs are slow, and have a dropping trajectory like a grenade has. Why dont you know this stuff already?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#12ddd87Posted 3/25/2011 4:51:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13ddd87Posted 3/25/2011 5:01:31 AM
It depends on who gives the preview really, sometimes its a different bug, sometimes its honey, and now is some kind of spore that releases pheromones
#14xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/25/2011 10:04:34 AM

The_Shader posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...

They should add a Raid gun to counter those pesty bugs ._.

I'm wondering, will the Glob shoot like a grenade launcher or just a sraight shot.. hmm...

you uhh.... failed on your quoting there.... everything got italiated, making it hard to understand which part you said an such.

Anyways, what the hell is a Raid gun? and theres a counter for EVERY gun in Conduit 2, called the Aegis Device. And yes, the Honey Globs are slow, and have a dropping trajectory like a grenade has. Why dont you know this stuff already?

Yeah sorry lol.

I meant the Raid bug spray gun lol

#15ChangliniPosted 3/25/2011 10:07:05 AM
Personally, I think that the lure is a great addition towards that weapon because, that alt-fire is probably the single upgrade that anyone will take note of.
That thing is basically what brought that weapon from the bottomless pit of dislike from the majority of users back on The Conduit.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#16BomolochusPosted 3/25/2011 1:26:51 PM

I'm still not sure the alt fire is going to very useful in multiplayer. If you're close enough to hit someone with it, you're close enough to have been blasting away at them for quite some time. Not to mention the glob's slow velocity, the time wasted between shots, and switching firing modes.

Still, I guess hitting someone with the honey glob means you've basically got a guarunteed kill, so who knows.

#17gr295Posted 3/25/2011 1:30:41 PM

It seems cool. It's basically an LMG.

#18The_ShaderPosted 3/25/2011 2:35:59 PM
Changlini posted...
Personally, I think that the lure is a great addition towards that weapon because, that alt-fire is probably the single upgrade that anyone will take note of.
That thing is basically what brought that weapon from the bottomless pit of dislike from the majority of users back on The Conduit.

The Hive Cannon was fine as it was before, what WASNT was the Weapon Sets. And the Honey Glob looks to be a pain the ass to hit people with, so for the whole entire time your trying to nail someone with it, your getting shot at. Its not a godsend or anything.

gr295 posted...
It seems cool. It's basically an LMG.

Nope.
---
#19SmallerRidley(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2011 2:45:51 PM
Yes, with explosive rounds.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#20The_ShaderPosted 3/25/2011 4:59:41 PM
No, with light weight, less than 100 rounds. It shoots wasps, its a Hive with your arm up its ass. Not a LMG.
---