Tanks should be available on wifi mode

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Tanks should be available on wifi mode
4 years ago#1
topic/
---
Princeboo...is an insult to me!!Believe me,i've seen this before...
4 years ago#2
Too late for that.
Suggest a more detailed proposal for when/if when HVS starts to do Conduit 3.

Also, did I miss anything interesting here in my 4 day off?
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
4 years ago#3
well, conduit has always mainly tried to stay a shooter and only a shooter, they have said that from the beginning, but I was thinking in C3 if it is made could have alot of that stuff like tanks and stuuf, if they can get it to work out.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
4 years ago#4
Based on what they've said in the past about this (I think there were some Mario Kart references), I kind of doubt that there would be any vehicles in the next game. Although, I guess they also said they would never include CC support...

I don't know if I'd like vehicles. They change up the gameplay a lot; maps have to be bigger to accommodate them, there needs to be power weapons to destroy them, etc. I guess it could work if they did it right, and didn't make them really overpowered/didn't make the maps that had them too small.
4 years ago#5
Looking at the maps, I don't think tanks would work in this game. Tanks only work on huge maps with vast open spaces, and maps like that can get boring if you don't have a vehicle.
4 years ago#6
^I disagree. Trying to implement vehicles would make their maps look more like Halo's -simple, yet amazing.
---
CoD BO FC: 0750-1442-2125/ ign: scottyninja
"There are no lost causes, only lost confidence." -Monster Hunter Village Chief
4 years ago#7
No.

Vehicles would completely screw with the Weapon, Map, Gameplay Balance etc.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
4 years ago#8
snailmask?!?
4 years ago#9
It could definitely be a possibility that they could be in Conduit 3. Also, given the fact that it's been about 5 years now with the Wii, Nintendo might be releasing their next home console within the next year or so. There's already been speculation about it.

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/15705/wii-2-exists-nintendo-is-going-hardcore-with-new-technology-and-more-hhgs-32011-pax-edition/
4 years ago#10
*please make a Landmaster cameo*
---
PKMN Pearl - 2664 0071 4862
Goldeneye Wii: 2626-8957-8168 Name: MMK
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Tanks should be available on wifi mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived