If this Game turns out to be a failure...

#31johndoe4_uPosted 3/26/2011 5:15:50 PM
SupahShnipa posted...
@gr295

I think you're taking the Interwebz a little too seriously...

agreed.
#32Sudsy86_Posted 3/26/2011 6:20:10 PM

It would be irrational for anyone still very committed to gaming to conclude that they should not buy anything made by someone who makes something that they don't like(well, unless the logistics of gameplay are terrible, like CoD), because it could be different. But as someone who has to move away from it and can only afford to buy a definite amount of games--yes, the standards will have to be met.

#33Phasmatis92Posted 3/26/2011 7:01:15 PM
While I hope it sells well, its commercial and critical success won't sway me, only my own enjoyment (or lack thereof) of the game itself will.
#34LigersRulePosted 3/26/2011 7:42:50 PM
So I just went through all my links for troll topics.... I can't find Namwoa once. But I'm positive that this is his newest alt, and he's been trolling for a while.

I did, however find Mode post in a topic or 2 those.... Like this one.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/54154910?page=1

And, just because I can, if anyone wants to see HVSTony whip a trolls butt, look no further.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/54328902

It doesn't start for a while, but you can see some old regs talk about ice cream, and place bets on Tony's favorite fast food restaurant.

God I miss that game dev....
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#35BrownsM1Posted 3/26/2011 8:16:49 PM
mode333 posted...
and The invasion mode is offline only...how many modern day games have a offline only feature not counting campaign/story mode? Very few.

and in my opinion, the invasion mode being offline only is the dumbest thing anyone could do. it's basically going to be a waste of a feature for me since I will get bored playing it solo real quick and nobody is going to come over and want to play that as basically all my friends are 360 fanboys. I'm sure there are a lot of other people who pretty much feel the same way about that.

and basically the only reason I'm giving this game a chance is because I know the first game was pretty much a first attempt. but if it ends up being like the first game where the online is fun for 2 days but gets hacked and glitched on the third day, then I'm pretty much thinking I'll be done with The Conduit. (I'll still be giving the Grinder a chance)
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#36Number_34Posted 3/26/2011 8:34:05 PM
And, just because I can, if anyone wants to see HVSTony whip a trolls butt, look no further.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/54328902

Thanks for the read. I liked how HVS Tony basically called StrongDeodorant a little kid. Maybe not that professional, but under the circumstances, it was pretty funny. Hopefully this game can right the wrongs of the last game, and can silence the critics.
#37The_ShaderPosted 3/26/2011 8:38:04 PM
HVS did right all the wrongs, who cares about Invasion Mode when the Online Multiplayer has been completely overhauled into something badass?

Someones missing here... wheres the guy whose yelling **** about there not being any co-op in the single player? is he late?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#38mode333(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 9:57:13 PM
Browns, why do you have to be all negative about it? there are some people like me who can't play online right now because their internet is trash....i'm supposed to be getting high speed in the next 2-3 months, but until then, i am completely excited about invasion and good split-screen because i have people that come over.

LigersRule, did you post that topic to show that i'm a troll, or someone that is actually looking forward to conduit 2?
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334
Football teams in quote
#39BrownsM1Posted 3/26/2011 10:16:44 PM
mode333 posted...
Browns, why do you have to be all negative about it? there are some people like me who can't play online right now because their internet is trash....i'm supposed to be getting high speed in the next 2-3 months, but until then, i am completely excited about invasion and good split-screen because i have people that come over

because

1. I'm not getting hyped up like I ended up doing for the first game so I'm not wanting to break the disc in half if it ends up failing like the first game. (I'm not joking about the breaking the disc comment. I seriously wanted to snap it on day 3 but instead broke 2 nunchuck controllers)

2. I'm only mainly getting this for the online. I'll probably play offline only to finish the campaign. otherwise I'd rather be online which is why the invasion mode should've been online and not only offline. because the majority of people that buy this will want to play online.
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#40mode333(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 10:26:34 PM
ah, i see.

again, there are some people like me who can't play online.
for me, it's yet, but for some people they won't ever be able to play online.

so invasion is like, awesome for us.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334
Football teams in quote