If this Game turns out to be a failure...

#41BrownsM1Posted 3/26/2011 10:40:15 PM
ok since I haven't been on this board for a month, I just read the FAQ topic.

so far I am not impressed with a lot of things I read. like still no party system. it sounds like you can only voice chat with only friends and rivals and not everyone. there're a lot more things but these two were the ones I memorized
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#42The_ShaderPosted 3/26/2011 11:59:47 PM
BrownsM1 posted...

so far I am not impressed with a lot of things I read. like still no party system. it sounds like you can only voice chat with only friends and rivals and not everyone. there're a lot more things but these two were the ones I memorized

First and foremost, the Stickied topic hasnt been updated in FOREVER.

If you want all the information regarding Conduit 2 ((which theres alot of info on it now)) go to the Conduit wiki and look under the Conduit 2 section. All the perks, and weapons are listed there.

Also, who would break Nunchuck controllers just because they got dissapointed for a game that they got hyped for? ... Are you serious?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#43Neo-ganonPosted 3/27/2011 1:20:05 AM

I honestly cant see this game being a failure. HVS seems pretty intent on keeping the great parts of the first, and fixing the bad parts. I think at the very least, it would do better than the first game in terms of review scores (even though i dont listen to reviews unless they are all unanimous that a game is bad, i normally make my own assumptions about a game).

#44LigersRulePosted 3/27/2011 5:22:46 AM
LigersRule, did you post that topic to show that i'm a troll, or someone that is actually looking forward to conduit 2?

To show you are not a new guy. Unless you have an alt named paranoid71, I would never say you were a troll.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#45BrownsM1Posted 3/27/2011 7:44:53 AM
The_Shader posted...
BrownsM1 posted...

First and foremost, the Stickied topic hasnt been updated in FOREVER.

If you want all the information regarding Conduit 2 ((which theres alot of info on it now)) go to the Conduit wiki and look under the Conduit 2 section. All the perks, and weapons are listed there.

Also, who would break Nunchuck controllers just because they got dissapointed for a game that they got hyped for? ... Are you serious?

I actually looked at the newer topic made by ligersrule.

and the horrible hit detection, lag, and other random things on certain weapons in the first game caused me to get into a bad habit of hitting the wiimote into the nunchucks which ended up passing over into the COD games and eventually breaking the 2 nunchucks while playing MWR. I just recently broke that habit near the release of Black Ops but I still blame TCon for starting that habit because I never did it at all with WAW until I played TCon.
---
#46The_ShaderPosted 3/27/2011 3:02:08 PM
BrownsM1 posted...

and the horrible hit detection, lag, and other random things on certain weapons in the first game caused me to get into a bad habit of hitting the wiimote into the nunchucks which ended up passing over into the COD games and eventually breaking the 2 nunchucks while playing MWR. I just recently broke that habit near the release of Black Ops but I still blame TCon for starting that habit because I never did it at all with WAW until I played TCon.

How can any of those things cause you to smack the Wiimote against the Nunchuk???

They are separated with a lengthy cord, allowing you to play with your arms in any relaxed position you want. Conduit has insane amounts of customization, letting you get rid of any motion controls that you dont want to do...

The only way i can see someone smacking their Nunchuk and Wiimote together is if they get super pissed about something in the game, and take the frustration out by smacking the two together.

Thats the only way i can see it happening. And dont blame Conduit for something like that, your the first person ever to build up such a habit, and the fault lies with you.
---
#47BrownsM1Posted 3/27/2011 4:37:30 PM
The_Shader posted...
The only way i can see someone smacking their Nunchuk and Wiimote together is if they get super pissed about something in the game, and take the frustration out by smacking the two together.

exactly what I did. and I will blame the game for causing it because i never had that habit until I played it.
---
#48The_ShaderPosted 3/27/2011 6:09:45 PM
..... really? .....

.... you have the temper of a 6 year old, the type that bangs their feet and hands against things when they dont like something.

i always kicked ass in The Conduit, never had any frustrating moments. Nor did i ever get pissed about hackers or glitchers.

The problem is with you dude. Not the game.
---
#49BrownsM1Posted 3/27/2011 6:44:20 PM
well good for you if you never dealt with the crap I saw every time I played.

I too kicked ass on it but I still dealt with all the random crap that you claim you didn't deal with

I would shoot at someone and within a second they would teleport behind me.
I would kill someone then within 5 seconds I would somehow be dead because it said they killed me when I know that they would be spectating.

and I don't have the temper of a 6 year old. I just did that instead of swearing real loud.

that was back when I was 17 when I actually got too involved with games. now I don't care as much but if I get mad at something I'll swear for a few seconds then get on with whatever match I'm playing.
---
#50The_ShaderPosted 3/27/2011 7:03:54 PM
You broke your controllers over the littlest things....

... and i never said that i didnt experience them, i said that i didnt care much about them. Even if something bull **** happened, i wouldnt get as pissed off about it as much as you apparently do.
---