If this Game turns out to be a failure...

#51SmallerRidleyPosted 3/27/2011 7:11:31 PM
Just stop.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#52The_ShaderPosted 3/27/2011 7:21:20 PM
Hammer Time?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#53BrownsM1Posted 3/27/2011 7:29:43 PM(edited)
SmallerRidley posted...
Just stop.

believe me, I wanted to stop the whole conversation when I first explained how I broke the nunchucks.

also as my last comment about the nunchuck breaking thing, you can ask mode about how pissed off I can get since he's played with me plenty of times
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#54mode333(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2011 9:07:48 PM
Yes, browns can get extremely pissed.

Back to the topic now. anyone else?

@ligersrule, Ah, thanks.
---
Ps3/Wii owner; PSN: mode334
Football teams in quote
#55Lunch-LadyPosted 3/28/2011 3:01:13 PM

Well TCON is still in my mind the best Wii FPS made. MWR comes really close but thats only because of the spawn glitch. Heck that wasn't even HVS's doing but more on Hetoen and his merry gang of hackers.

If you were like me and had TCON from launch you would agree that the first 3 months of TCON were some of the best gamebattles, forum wars ever. The CoD series really doesnt count because all the Wii ever gets is a crappy port.

In order for CON 2 to succeed is if it can grab the same buzz as TCON. Issue is that at this time in 2009 this board would have been 30 plus pages. Right now it barely breaks 3 pages.

Where is Starfox anyway? OR Aile_Wing. Maybe Xenozoa or Donkeypunch?

I think CON 2 is already setting up to fail. It might be a great game but so many people be came disenchanted with the first one that I feel the damage can't be repaired. I mean come on did you as well watch the Nintendo channels 11 videos for TCON. HOw many are on there now?

#56BrownsM1Posted 3/28/2011 3:23:12 PM
Lunch-Lady posted...
Where is Starfox anyway? OR Aile_Wing. Maybe Xenozoa or Donkeypunch?

idk where starfox would be, but Aile and Xeno are usually on the Black Ops board and donkeypunch I think is on the goldeneye board but I'm not sure.

and I could swear the spawn glitch thing happened before hetoan started his crap. plus I wouldn't think his hacks would mess up every single server to cause that glitch. I can see it messing up any server the hacks were being used in but not the entire server network all together.
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#57Auzzie_WingmanPosted 3/28/2011 3:29:20 PM
Why can't they make it so you enter a lobby and gives you the message:
"You have entered a hacked lobby".

It would be nice, coz then no one will see me ragequit.
---
---The Unofficial Helpful Troll of the 3DS Boards---
Now, before the Phoenix Wright wannabes say "Objection!"...
#58Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/28/2011 10:25:09 PM
Auzzie_Wingman posted...
Why can't they make it so you enter a lobby and gives you the message:
"You have entered a hacked lobby".

It would be nice, coz then no one will see me ragequit.

Because then they would have no one to play God with. I mean honestly, if they had any real ambition, they would mod the game, not hack it. Like make a forge or theater mode. That's what I would do, anyway...

On-topic: Actually, never mind. I don't think there's even anything to say on-topic anymore.
#59Aile_WingPosted 3/28/2011 10:35:01 PM
Lunch-Lady posted...
Where is... Aile_Wing.

Hello Prolific. I usually don't post unless I have useful information, a question that hasn't already been answered, or an opinion that I feel must be made known.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#60raysnds1Posted 3/29/2011 6:15:50 AM
If this Game turns out to be a failure...

to the TC....wife has already been instructed that if this game fails...no and its or buts.....unless a new Nintendo home console is announced this summer....a majority of my wii collection will be traded/sold to get me a PS3.....

i can get me a referbished PS3 w/ 1 year warranty at Microcenter for $200.

this system is slowly starting to get on my nerves....but i'm hyped for the release fo C2!