If this Game turns out to be a failure...

#61Number_34Posted 3/29/2011 6:29:43 AM
this system is slowly starting to get on my nerves....but i'm hyped for the release fo C2!

Same here. I'm not saying that there isn't any games on the wii that I enjoy, there is. But there are way too many dry spells in good games being released for the wii. I'm probably going to shift to Sony or Microsoft's side once the next console gen. hits. Until then though, I'll stick with my wii.
#62namVVoaPosted 3/30/2011 10:36:55 AM
Seeing as how my name got mentioned even though I didn't post in this topic, until now, must mean that I have great influence on some of my fellow posters.

Back to the topic. If this game fails, it only solidifies the statement that HVS shouldn't make games anymore. If you can't learn from your mistakes (TC), then you are incompetent.
#63gr295Posted 3/30/2011 11:14:42 AM

^Please go away. No one cares about what you post. Please.

#64The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2011 11:51:21 AM
namVVoa posted...
Seeing as how my name got mentioned even though I didn't post in this topic, until now, must mean that I have great influence on some of my fellow posters.

Back to the topic. If this game fails, it only solidifies the statement that HVS shouldn't make games anymore. If you can't learn from your mistakes (TC), then you are incompetent.

LOL...

As much as a hippy influences politics xD
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#65namVVoaPosted 3/31/2011 9:29:33 AM
________

You and your little buddy, The Shader, obviously care. You guys keep replying to my comments, and you even mentioned my name in this topic for no reason. lol
#66gr295Posted 3/31/2011 11:01:00 AM

^We're outsmarting you so that you feel like a failure, then leave.

#67SmallerRidleyPosted 3/31/2011 11:14:32 AM
The ****?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#68The_ShaderPosted 3/31/2011 4:42:33 PM
namVVoa posted...
________

You and your little buddy, The Shader, obviously care. You guys keep replying to my comments, and you even mentioned my name in this topic for no reason. lol

Of course we care, we are your friend. And friends are THERE for eachother. lol
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"