Looks like Conduit 3ds will have a first and third person mode

#1monjamania2000Posted 3/27/2011 11:20:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9mDjCcXU8

somewhere in the middle shows someone playing it and it switches from both point of views.
(Sorry if old, I looked around to see if anyone posted it and didnt find anything)
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!
#2RyokoWinsPosted 3/27/2011 12:00:17 PM(edited)
Wow that's the first time I've seen the 3DS demo. They've been secretive about it until now. Looks impressive.

The fact that the tech went almost unchanged from one system to the other means to me that either the Wii really sucks or the 3DS is really awesome.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#3PedroMontanaPosted 3/27/2011 2:12:32 PM
Both the Wii and the 3DS are basically on the same level as the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube generation consoles.

Not significantly upgrading hardware power in favour of focusing on other features while keeping a reasonable price was a good decision for Nintendo as the Wii's market leadership proves.
Keeping the power of the 3DS two generations behind the generation of home consoles LIKE THEY DID WITH ALL OF THEIR HANDHELDS might also prove to be a good decision.

I personally think that this unusual constellation with the new Nintendo handheld being on a similar power level (lol) as their old console could turn out to be a great advantage for both systems.

The 3DS can feed of even more developer experience and existing games then any previous handheld because not only are there games and experienced developers from the GC/PS2 generation, but game development under similar limitations went on on the Wii.

When it comes to the situation on the Wii, the system might benefit from finally having a proper multiplatform partner.
Development of Wii/3DS multiplatform titles has already started with Rodea The Sky Soldier and some other games. I'm confident this might start a trend that will lead to more future Wii support then some people might expect.
---
No More Heroes
#4ChangliniPosted 3/27/2011 2:20:23 PM
Already saw 3rd person mode some time ago(I think most of the frequent members did too).

Anyways, they should show how to move the camera in 3rd person more.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#5monjamania2000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2011 5:30:09 PM
Theres a spot to slide your finger on the bottom part of the screen. Thats how you move the camera
---
#6psychobrewPosted 3/28/2011 10:50:29 AM

RyokoWins posted...
Wow that's the first time I've seen the 3DS demo. They've been secretive about it until now. Looks impressive.

The fact that the tech went almost unchanged from one system to the other means to me that either the Wii really sucks or the 3DS is really awesome.

Try the 3DS on a large TV before you say anything. Graphics on the small screen of the 3DS are much easier to do and don't need nearly as much power.

#7MrMenConduitPosted 3/28/2011 11:07:17 AM
I suspect they will release the details of the wii 2 soon!!!
#8monjamania2000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2011 3:06:05 PM
I sure hope they pick a more creative name than Wii 2
---
#9MrMenConduitPosted 3/29/2011 12:01:11 PM
I reckon it'll be something like 3dii... with the below technology integrated into the console for projection against a wall, as well as being 3d compatible for use on 3d tv's!!!

http://vimeo.com/13791894
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 3/29/2011 6:11:08 PM
That's pretty cool. I hope the make an off-the-wall online FPS akin to something like Unreal.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.