The Nintendo Power review is in, and Conduit 2 scores...

#1Aile_WingPosted 3/28/2011 4:47:52 PM(edited)
... a 7.5. The review mentions that the campaign isn't as good as it could be, and that moments that should be great (the Leviathan boss battle is specifically mentioned) aren't. The multiplayer is also mentioned, but Nintendo Power doesn't actually criticize this aspect of the game at all. Instead it simply mentions a few of the game modes and that weapons, armor, etc. can be purchased.

This review doesn't go into as much depth as I would prefer. I'm going to wait for another one.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2psychobrewPosted 3/28/2011 4:39:42 PM
Does anyone remember what they gave the first one?
#3Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2011 4:44:40 PM
psychobrew posted...
Does anyone remember what they gave the first one?

In issue 243, Nintendo Power gave The Conduit a score of 8.0.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
#4Icuras08Posted 3/28/2011 4:49:20 PM(edited)
They gave The Conduit an 8....

How in the world can so many upgrades lower the score by .5?

How in-depth is it? What other things did they like/not like. How did they feel about the weapons/controls/music?
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 3/28/2011 4:47:39 PM
I'm not totally discounting this yet, but I need links. There's nothing on Google so far.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6HaShrikePosted 3/28/2011 5:11:35 PM
Until links or scans are posted, I call BS.

TL;DR?

Pics or it didn't happen.
#7Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2011 5:15:22 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
I'm not totally discounting this yet, but I need links. There's nothing on Google so far.

HaShrike posted...
Until links or scans are posted, I call BS.

TL;DR?

Pics or it didn't happen.

That's completely understandable. I'm trying to provide pictures, but Photobucket isn't letting me log in...
---
#8Sudsy86_Posted 3/28/2011 5:21:30 PM

Lol. this isn't concerning at all...Game reviewers just base games off consumer patterns and don't know anything about greatness...hence why the awful, never fresh cod games always score well, while, what, in my mind is one of the deepest games ever made, BC2, was almost always rated less. It's all fads...

#9UltimateFlame13Posted 3/28/2011 5:22:18 PM
Interesting. I hope the game turns out better than the score reads, but then again single player wasn't the big selling point of the last conduit either. And it kinda sounds like that's what they were mainly focusing on, judging by Aile's description. Curious to see how it's received by other reviewers.
---
PSN: LawnGnome93, Let me know if you add me.
"Sometimes assassinating a dude can be your biggest tell." - Ryan Davis
#10Simok123Posted 3/28/2011 5:24:59 PM
......are you trolling?
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!