The Nintendo Power review is in, and Conduit 2 scores...

#121tconslayerPosted 3/30/2011 3:11:00 PM

At gametrailers they have it as a 9.3.

#122SupahShnipaPosted 3/30/2011 3:22:56 PM
At gametrailers they have it as a 9.3.

That's user score.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#123stufa1978Posted 3/30/2011 3:48:00 PM
Way I see it. We are the ones who are looking forward to it.

I'm not bothered what a reviewer who looks through countless games a day thinks. I want to hear what actual Conduit fans think of it. Or Wii FPS fans. Even the decent minded hardcore gamers.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#124The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2011 5:08:29 PM
^ Thats whats wrong. Hearing a fan say they like what they are a fan of? That may be enough for you, but i'm more skeptical then that.

And having only 1 reviewer write up a summary of a brand new game is bull ****. Even then, this guys review is completely half-ass'd.

i really just want an explanation why the multiplayer was touched into. Thats all i ever look for when i'm buying a game where i'm gonna play its multiplayer longer than its single player.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#125gr295Posted 3/30/2011 5:12:30 PM

^That's what POs me about this review. He previews multiplayer! At least put some though into it. And stop criticising the campaign. I'm not being a mindless fanboy, but it looks to be at least better than CoD's.

#126RareSpycrabPosted 3/30/2011 6:51:10 PM
A lower score than the first conduit...
This doesn't seem physically possible.
Therefore, there must be an Alien conspiracy to undermine Conduit 2 due to the hype of the 3DS.

*This is the storyline for Conduit 3*
#127SupahShnipaPosted 3/30/2011 7:06:45 PM
but it looks to be at least better than CoD's.
COD Campaigns are like a Bay movie, it's just crammed full of explosions and action packed set-pieces and it's short enough so that you never actually get bored of it.

And stop criticising the campaign.
Just because it looks better doesn't mean it is. This guy played the campaign and reviewed it, but didn't seem to even care about the Multiplayer.
---
#128guttertalkPosted 3/30/2011 7:08:40 PM
super600 posted...
Let's wait until trustworthy reviews come out. This sounded a lot like a preview to a game for me.

What reviews would those be? ;)

I've honestly not found any site that I really trust, particularly in their scores which often seem to conflict with the meat of their reviews.

I'm giving HVS my money for two reasons: 1) Though it had problems, The Conduit was still fun. And HVS has improved on the first game. 2) I honestly don't think any dev has listened and implemented so much of players' feedback.

Yes, it's fair to compare Conduit 2 to other FPS. But honestly, I don't think many FPS are treated as harshly as they should be if the expectation is that it has to be better than what's already out there. That hasn't been true for a long while, yet they continue to get high ratings.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: V1JUDH (Garywolf)
Wii FC: 4189 7487 9806 6337
#129SupahShnipaPosted 3/30/2011 7:12:22 PM
What reviews would those be? ;)
It's all personal preference basically, like for me it would be Gamespot and Gametrailers.
---
#130SupahShnipaPosted 3/30/2011 7:14:46 PM
I honestly don't think any dev has listened and implemented so much of players' feedback.
Bungie, weekly playlists, almost instant patching of known issues, removing cheap Dual Wielding and the Noob Combo from Halo 2 etc. Hell, they even made a game mode (Griffball) based around an RvB character.
---