The Nintendo Power review is in, and Conduit 2 scores...

#131RareSpycrabPosted 3/30/2011 6:17:50 PM
The story is what NP focused on?
If I was playing an FPS for the story, I'd still be playing Half life or Deus Ex.

And like NP said, get this for the multiplayer. Which is over 9000.
#132SupahShnipaPosted 3/30/2011 6:23:22 PM
If I was playing an FPS for the story, I'd still be playing Half life or Deus Ex.

God, Half Life was and is awesome.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#133RareSpycrabPosted 3/30/2011 6:29:55 PM
God, Half Life was and is awesome.

Yes it is. Where the hell is episode 3?
#134The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2011 6:33:45 PM
SupahShnipa posted...
I honestly don't think any dev has listened and implemented so much of players' feedback.
Bungie, weekly playlists, almost instant patching of known issues, removing cheap Dual Wielding and the Noob Combo from Halo 2 etc. Hell, they even made a game mode (Griffball) based around an RvB character.

Griff and Caboose are even in a Halo 3: ODST easter egg. Something about a "Whats the password?" to a door in the campaign. Funny stuff.

Bungie definitely has some fan service going on. i respect them for that.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#135super600Posted 3/31/2011 12:48:47 AM

guttertalk posted...
super600 posted...
Let's wait until trustworthy reviews come out. This sounded a lot like a preview to a game for me.

What reviews would those be? ;)

I've honestly not found any site that I really trust, particularly in their scores which often seem to conflict with the meat of their reviews.

I'm giving HVS my money for two reasons: 1) Though it had problems, The Conduit was still fun. And HVS has improved on the first game. 2) I honestly don't think any dev has listened and implemented so much of players' feedback.

Yes, it's fair to compare Conduit 2 to other FPS. But honestly, I don't think many FPS are treated as harshly as they should be if the expectation is that it has to be better than what's already out there. That hasn't been true for a long while, yet they continue to get high ratings.

Yep! I agree with that statement. The COD franchise(with all it's ignored problems)and certain other FPSfranchise(not including Halo)seem to get the easy route to insanely high reviews while something like this will have a very hard time to get good reviews.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: V1JUDH (Garywolf)
Wii FC: 4189 7487 9806 6337

#136super600Posted 3/31/2011 12:53:48 AM

nyway I may critc this game kinda harshly when I get it in April if I do since this is my first full fledge game I buy in the FPS genre.

#137SupahShnipaPosted 3/31/2011 6:03:23 PM
Bungie definitely has some fan service going on. i respect them for that.
This is one of the reasons I call HVS the Wii's version of Bungie. I wish more developers treated their communities like they do.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming