So is it the same as Conduit 1 was?

#1SackBoiPosted 3/29/2011 11:40:27 AM
Horrible case of hackers and cheaters, and the lag was horrible and takes 5 minutes to get in a game, if there is even enough people if not then way longer
(don't get me wrong when i first bought conduit for a long time it was my favorite game) approx like 2 months
---
I hate you people... I type a long perfect 4 paragraph question
and all i get is one sarcastic idi0t ~Sackman
#2brainfreeze10Posted 3/29/2011 11:46:24 AM(edited)
There's patches so if any glitches or cheats make it through they can be fixed, tho I'm sure with all of this extra time they've fixed as much as possible already.

They've stated matchmaking and whatnot will be much quicker and more efficient, and the videos I've see generally agree, tho still not the fastest game ever.

And whether or not there will be lots of players is yet to be seen, I would predict that you should be fine for quite a while tho. But in some time when the numbers thin having them spread out over so many modes may have a negative impact.

Lag's all on you buddy.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080
#3ddd87Posted 3/29/2011 11:45:47 AM
We will be able to tell you that after 22 days from now
#4SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 11:47:15 AM
NO THERE WILL NO PATCHES! wii does not have "patches" seriously maybe just one for the most popular game, Conduit never had any patch for hackers
---
#5SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 11:49:43 AM
Conduit 1 the "Lag was not all on me buddy" because i've played Xbox 360 and ps3 games with no lag whatsoever, most wii games Iplayed have lag Mario kart wasn't really bad, and brawl was small lag
but most other wii games lagged alot

So lets learn today, if I have no lag on multiple games... then I go to another game and get massive lag... that's not me :D
---
#6ddd87Posted 3/29/2011 11:51:04 AM(edited)
SackBoi posted...
NO THERE WILL NO PATCHES! wii does not have "patches" seriously maybe just one for the most popular game, Conduit never had any patch for hackers

THIS GAME does
#7Th3_GuyPosted 3/29/2011 11:50:48 AM
TC this is what I think of your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

But seriously there most definitely will be patches as numerous members of HVS have said so.
---
Goldeneye FTW FC: 0394.7817.2142-------------[X] Th3_Guy
Who needs the laws of Physics when your FANCY!
#8brainfreeze10Posted 3/29/2011 1:02:37 PM
A patch system depends on game, not system. This game has patches.

And I played TCon with virtually no lag a good amount of the time so it's not inherently in the game. It wasn't the smoothest and of course sometimes it's not your fault, but if you always had lag there's no one else to blame.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
FC- Goldeneye: 4484-5080-7080
#9LigersRulePosted 3/29/2011 1:52:04 PM
the lag was horrible and takes 5 minutes to get in a game, if there is even enough people if not then way longer

I got on Conduit 1 two days ago. I timed the time it took to get in game, and it was 2 minutes and 36 seconds. I was playing against one person.

I then proceeded to kick his butt....

Conduit 1 the "Lag was not all on me buddy" because i've played Xbox 360 and ps3 games with no lag whatsoever, most wii games Iplayed have lag Mario kart wasn't really bad, and brawl was small lag
but most other wii games lagged alot

First off, having no lag whatsoever is technically impossible. There is a time delay for the signal you sent to travel for the other players to see, and vice versa. It may be small enough you didn't notice, but it was there.

So lets learn today, if I have no lag on multiple games... then I go to another game and get massive lag... that's not me :D

You just said most Wii games you've played have lag, with less on MK and Brawl. However, if you want to ignore that.....

Just because you don't have lag in one area doesn't mean you won't have it in another. My brother can play Runescape on High Detail, which actually is pretty decent, graphic wise, these days.... But I can't play Minecraft online, on any server, with even the lowest settings. I have a pretty good computer, too.
---
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin
#10gr295Posted 3/29/2011 1:58:34 PM

^There's something wrong w/ Minecraft's code right now. Ever since 1.3, there has been crazy lag. (1.4 might fix this. I want mah wolfies!) And TCon didn't lag for me. The fps dropped ocasionally, but that was it.