High Voltage and Online coop

#1LazzyIyePosted 3/30/2011 11:25:23 AM
If High Voltage wasn't able to get clearence for online coop for C2 then what does that mean for The Grinder and animales? Both of these games are all about coop, so i wonder if that's the reason we haven't heard much about them.
#2ddd87Posted 3/30/2011 11:35:04 AM
Animales is no longer a wii game, and I too want to know what happened to the wwi grinder
#3UnfoundedVirusPosted 3/30/2011 12:18:25 PM
I believe the only reason they couldn't get clearance for this game, is because they didn't have enough time. With The Grinder they have plenty of time to get it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
Goldeneye FC: 230430667242 Name: U-Virus
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2011 12:41:17 PM
They delayed it by a whole year. Will they have enough time? with time like that, they better.

As long as HVS gets a publisher with badass servers, they can bypass Nintendo's regulations (easier) and put in Co-op online without much hassle.

Using gamespy's servers means dealing with the full brunt of Nintendo's regulations. ((their servers, their rules.))
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/30/2011 8:28:51 PM
UnfoundedVirus posted...
I believe the only reason they couldn't get clearance for this game, is because they didn't have enough time. With The Grinder they have plenty of time to get it.

Something to this effect. IIRC, they didn't get the waivers in before the cutoff date, and so Nintendo didn't allow them. (Don't ask me for links, I have no idea where I heard this, but I know I did).