Can the phase rifle shoot through ceiling/floors?

#1plasma_beamPosted 3/31/2011 4:42:30 PM
I don't know if we've ever seen it do that.
I think it would be pretty cool if you could shoot the people on the floor above or below you.
---
I'm neutral
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 3/31/2011 4:42:54 PM
More than likely.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3bladester15Posted 3/31/2011 5:28:38 PM
I would assume yes since it can shoot through walls...but you know what happens when u assume...
---
Country+rap=crap.
Music is like candy...You have to throw the rappers away before you can enjoy it.
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 3/31/2011 5:49:00 PM
bladester15 posted...
but you know what happens when u assume...

You're just a b****? (No one will get the reference, but oh well).

On-topic, that could be fun. Imagine someone walking around in a building, when they get the warning that someone's "tuned" to their heat signature.They move away, behind another wall, only to be sniped from underneath. Actually, that might be a little unfair...
#5Simok123Posted 3/31/2011 6:14:52 PM
you actually can shot through any object that the radious can go through. So I would assume, yes
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#6tconslayerPosted 3/31/2011 9:24:34 PM

Also I learned from a secret source, the phase rifle can see people cloaked by the ARC eclipse.

#7gaby2107Posted 4/1/2011 2:39:06 PM
Kirby_Pwns_All posted...
bladester15 posted...
but you know what happens when u assume...

You're just a b****? (No one will get the reference, but oh well).

On-topic, that could be fun. Imagine someone walking around in a building, when they get the warning that someone's "tuned" to their heat signature.They move away, behind another wall, only to be sniped from underneath. Actually, that might be a little unfair...

Don't use that language in the presence of the half of the two bro!

I get it...I get it....
---
---
'Some people have the sense to not post when they have nothing to say.'-SmallerRidley