conduit 2 fix lock on aim and deadzone

#1young1pricePosted 4/1/2011 12:45:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ch9cQ5PNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T61DaOzRUg
#2raysnds1Posted 4/1/2011 4:27:46 AM
great videos! they were neat to watch
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 4/1/2011 6:35:40 AM
Isn't the vertical look in The Conduit/2 just a function of pointing up and down? ie. if you hold the cursor at a point above your dead zone it doesn't turn, but stays at that certain angle until you look further up or down.

It technically already auto centers, but it makes it difficult to shoot at something really high above you unless you widen your "vertical look".
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/2/2011 7:41:41 PM
Which was fantastic. More Wii shooters should do that.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 4/3/2011 6:39:04 AM
Now that I went and actually messed with the settings:

"Look y always": as I described, it's the default
"Look y with deadzone": as it says, does not have auto center dead zone, and does not allow you to turn any higher than your vertical look
"Look y crouched": iirc, when you're standing, your vertical is fixed, and crouching, it's "look y always"
"Look y never": vertical is fixed

So, the default has generally the best properties for most people, but people who are used to MoHH2 or CoD might like "look y with deadzone", which could use autocentering. The other two are if you really like the controls of Metroid Prime for some strange reason.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6Simok123Posted 4/3/2011 8:12:33 AM
damn, young1, you're joining everything arent you?! lol Yeah, like I said, this could atleast be an option, but I think its too late. The game already ships soon.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#7donkeypunch1116Posted 4/3/2011 12:55:39 PM
price, you seem like a pretty cool guy. we should add when the game comes out.
-
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat, and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#8Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/5/2011 8:06:41 AM
Good points. Red Steel 2 wasn't the best shooter I've ever played, but the aiming felt better than any other Wii shooter I've played. I'd bet that the deadzone auto-center has something to do with that. I think its too late though, if they haven't added it already.

Maybe they can put it in a hotfix.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.