From what you've heard of the music so far...

#1Phasmatis92Posted 4/1/2011 5:48:00 AM
Do you think it measures up to the original's music?
#2ChangliniPosted 4/1/2011 7:12:18 AM
Eh, hadn't got into listening to the background music due to the sounds coming from other sources so I'll have to get back to you on that.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
The server El Nido is called El Nino or El Ninorino in my book
#3BrownsM1Posted 4/1/2011 9:35:24 AM
I haven't even heard any of the music since I completely forgot about this game for a month because of how many times it was delayed.
---
them1clan.webs.com Black Ops AC: 3879-1777-2481
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#4Icuras08Posted 4/1/2011 10:00:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJHs3fffVw

I really like the sudden music that plays at 6:21
Plus, the Leviathan theme sounds sweet. I hope 48khz audio makes a difference.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/1/2011 2:34:57 PM
Sounds like some good music, but doesn't really set itself apart much. Hopefully my opinion changes when I actually get the game. As someone who really enjoys videogame music, I hope this games OST can match some of the great ones out there. Though I don't think it will be anything like Rome: Total War, SW:Republic Commando etc.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 4/1/2011 2:37:17 PM
All I've heard is the intrusive orchestral stuff during some of the transition areas.

Everything else was either too quiet to hear or too boring to catch my attention during the video.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7ddd87Posted 4/1/2011 2:51:03 PM
So far? I only like the leviathan music. I have a few favorites from the first, hopefully there are some pieces ported to C2.
#8Simok123Posted 4/1/2011 3:21:51 PM
its a little different style of music then in the first game, which was more techno kinda feel, while this is kinda just....maybe like a movie? I dont know, I like the older music better, but this music is still pretty good. I like the remake of the theme. Its all slow and cool sounding.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#9Simok123Posted 4/1/2011 3:30:46 PM
ddd87 posted...
So far? I only like the leviathan music. I have a few favorites from the first, hopefully there are some pieces ported to C2.

Actually, you can hear some old music in one of the IGN videos, in the beginning.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#10ddd87Posted 4/1/2011 5:09:14 PM
As long as they ported airport 2nd battle theme and the battle song at the center of the pentagon (just before the invader) Ill be happy, if theres more it would be great