Okay, Daos. Do we atleast get to drink the soda? Like in a...

#1gaby2107Posted 4/2/2011 3:14:31 AM
Cutscene or something? That would be cool. Also, I hope there will be some kind of reference to us in the game.

*Off topic*

The mods must be crazy!
Am I the only one that that gets my messages deleted for NO REASON?
Can't wait 'till we become a big board. Then Shader, Phas, Tconslayer, and all the other origanals(Maybe me?) can RULE!!!
---
---
'Some people have the sense to not post when they have nothing to say.'-SmallerRidley
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 4/2/2011 9:46:12 AM

'Some people have the sense to not post when they have nothing to say.'-SmallerRidley

---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Simok123Posted 4/2/2011 10:22:23 AM
I hope theres some kinda thing like taht, where Ford's eating Chessy Corn chips (Doritos) and then drinks a can of Orange Soda and smashes in "Ah, refreshing!"
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2011 10:39:37 AM
.. dont give a **** about the board enough to 'rule' it.

Also dont care about Dao's.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#5ocarinaoftasiPosted 4/2/2011 12:24:01 PM
Some people here seem to have no rationalizing or sense of realism when they think. Maybe we're all getting to excited. I knew from the start that stupid Daos wouldn't make it. Drinking soda? Splitscreen online? Actual DLC besides patches, even worse, free DLC? People need to think sometimes; this is the Wii. Great console, but our online capability may never reach HD. (Black Ops was pushing it with the online and it breaks consoles). We need to rationalize.

-Does this benefit the game, at all?
-Is their reasonable evidence of this? Would the company approve of it and does it fit into the game's design?
-And finally, can the designers do it at all?

We have gotten...a lot for a Wii game and the short amount of time they've had to work on it. Decent campaign, Invasion with Splitscreen, regular splitscreen and what looks to be an amazing online. Also, a polished engine with updates on almost everything, and we have...a lot of new maps and guns.
---
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII
#6gaby2107(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2011 1:47:42 PM
ocarinaoftasi posted...
Some people here seem to have no rationalizing or sense of realism when they think. Maybe we're all getting to excited. I knew from the start that stupid Daos wouldn't make it. Drinking soda? Splitscreen online? Actual DLC besides patches, even worse, free DLC? People need to think sometimes; this is the Wii. Great console, but our online capability may never reach HD. (Black Ops was pushing it with the online and it breaks consoles). We need to rationalize.

-Does this benefit the game, at all?
-Is their reasonable evidence of this? Would the company approve of it and does it fit into the game's design?
-And finally, can the designers do it at all?

We have gotten...a lot for a Wii game and the short amount of time they've had to work on it. Decent campaign, Invasion with Splitscreen, regular splitscreen and what looks to be an amazing online. Also, a polished engine with updates on almost everything, and we have...a lot of new maps and guns.

Hey, just imagining, ok? It would be cool for part of and ending cutscene, or extras, ect.
---
---
#7gaby2107(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2011 1:48:59 PM
The_Shader posted...
.. dont give a **** about the board enough to 'rule' it.

Also dont care about Dao's.

K bro?
---
---
#8The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2011 8:06:50 PM
You are not my Bro.

You do not carry a piece of the Broforce
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#9gr295Posted 4/2/2011 11:21:29 PM

^Don't worry, none of us carry that....except for no one.