17 more days...

#1Neo-ganonPosted 4/2/2011 4:46:03 PM

I can hardly contain my excitement...

what are you doing to keep from going nuts?

#2ZvolTxPosted 4/2/2011 4:48:21 PM
I'm going to put myself into a drug-induced coma and have the docters wake me up or w/e on the 19th so I don't have to wait.

How bout you?
---
GE007:: S]-Elza-[D
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 4/2/2011 4:52:42 PM
How about making a single countdown topic?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4Skizam33Posted 4/2/2011 5:20:51 PM
I'm going to remember the first Conduit and think about how hyped I was for that monstrosity.

I really want to look forward to this game but I can't. I've seen gameplay, and it looks OK although single player voice acting (not sure if final) is so bad that it's bound to be remembered. Well, no, I AM looking forward to this game. I'm looking forward to somehow being taken away from the boring old CoD series, the mediocre Goldeneye, and all the other bad FPS games so I can finally have a reason to play with my friends again. But my hopes are definitely not high, seeing as how I was in the same situation when the first game came out and... Not sure how people her took the game, but after beating single player I dropped the game the day after I started online.

However, my main problems were LOCK ON (the main problem), glitches, bad maps (I think I only remotely liked 2), lag, and awkward weapon sets. By the looks of it, all of my issues have been at least somewhat fixed so I am happy with how things are working. I'm worried about the perks, so now I just use that as an excuse to not wait for the game.
#5JakeThomsponPosted 4/2/2011 5:30:13 PM
ZOMG a trololol! D=<

I'm on the fence still.
#6ERNIEISCOOLPosted 4/2/2011 5:48:31 PM
I couldn't stand waiting, so I bought DKCR in order to help kill time. It works because its more difficult than the GBA versions. SO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE REALEASE.
#7RyokoWinsPosted 4/2/2011 8:36:31 PM
Neo-ganon posted...
what are you doing to keep from going nuts?

Nothing. I'm just going nuts, but that's probably for a variety of other reasons, not my lack of Conduit 2-have.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#8Sudsy86_Posted 4/2/2011 8:40:22 PM

My being burnt out from anticipation kills the eager spirit that would go nuts.

#9The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2011 10:58:08 PM
Getting **** faced
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#10gr295Posted 4/2/2011 11:17:34 PM

Playing Minecraft, going to D.C., then knowing the fact that the week the game comes out is my spring break...WOO! C2 all week!