The Official Conduit 2 Countdown Topic.

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Official Conduit 2 Countdown Topic.

User Info: dankbeast003

dankbeast003
5 years ago#11
This was my idea!!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/58570864

SEE!
GoldenEye FC- 288974374486
In Game Name: (ODDJob)

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
5 years ago#12
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/57900884

No it wasn't.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
5 years ago#13
And really, I was just trying to copy DSR with his from the first game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/947068-the-conduit/48668525
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/947068-the-conduit/50097617
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
5 years ago#14
Occasionally I listen to music while I play, but in games like CoD it makes it harder to hear people. It keeps me from rage quitting though, so it's better than not having it I guess... XD

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
5 years ago#15
Orange soda is the greatest gift mankind has ever invented for himself.

There's nothing worse than the smell and sight of dorritos.
If that thing is a Big Book, HE MUST BE A ****IN' GIANT! Run! ~Penn and Teller

User Info: gr295

gr295
5 years ago#16

I always listen to music, unless I have a mic. (I'm not wasting 20 bucks for this game) I like Jimmy Eat World, Foo Fighters, Death Cab For Cutie, an QOTSA. Oh yeah, moderately well-know alternative! I'm a winner!

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
5 years ago#17
dacheatcode posted...
Orange soda is the SECOND greatest gift mankind has ever invented for himself.

There's nothing worse than the smell and sight of dorritos.


The first is silicone rubber.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"

User Info: hazmatkr3w

hazmatkr3w
5 years ago#18
i also listen to music while playing. mainly seether, nirvana, sum 41, blink 182, eminem, breaking benjamin, disturbed, and godsmack
http://totalelitepwnage4sale.webs.com/ Join my super duper clan

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
5 years ago#19
See, I am probably in the top ~2% as far as music oriented people go.... But I don't listen to music while I play. Mainly because ~96% of the music I listen to is jazz..... And that doesn't work well with FPS games.... Probably the other ~4% is divided between Ska, like Goldfinger and Less Than Jake, and Weezer-like groups... Meaning Weezer.
He that speaks much is much mistaken -Benjamin Franklin

User Info: xXDa-KidXx

xXDa-KidXx
5 years ago#20

15 mor days! :)

  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Official Conduit 2 Countdown Topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived