Wii motion plus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Wii motion plus?
5 years ago#1
i have not been following the game much and the last Wii game i bought was The Conduit. so my question is what does the Wii motion plus do in Conduit 2?
5 years ago#2
It's used for aiming when you point off screen.
I apologize for whatever I just said.
5 years ago#3

You could have also found it if you had checked the sticky topic, or used Google. You really should do your own research every once in a while, instead of creating needless topics on this board.
5 years ago#4
Offscreen tracking so the game doesn't "lose" the pointer when it's offscreen, and more precise aiming.
5 years ago#5
The MotionPlus is quite the tool. It can provide a very accurate estimate of where the pointer is when offscreen. The best way to see this tracking in effect is by looking at Zangeki No Reginleiv, a wonderful game made by Sandlot, the geniuses behind Earth Defense Force.

You can clearly see that not only does the game know where the pointer left the screen, but how far away from the screen it has gone. Hopefully Conduit 2 will use this to boost camera speeds when turning.
5 years ago#6

Ahh the Wii Motion Plus.

Putting the Wii's controls on the same level as the PS3 Move's, a good year and a half before PS3's "more precise" controls came out.

5 years ago#7
I'm delighted that I'll finally get another game that makes use of the motion plus. Its been under supported since release.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Wii motion plus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived