a couple of days before release, we need to make a "welcome home" topic...

#31donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2011 12:27:59 PM
dont worry zetro, no maam hasnt forgotten you :P
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat, and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#32Sudsy86_Posted 4/5/2011 3:58:07 PM

ok. I are here. now what?

#33donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2011 4:43:08 PM
^well, this isnt the official topic yet, so hang out with your wang out i guess
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116 - eagerly awaiting: mortal kombat, and conduit 2. wwe allstars rocks :D
#34SupahShnipaPosted 4/5/2011 5:38:20 PM
We just relax here until the game is released. Once more reviews start coming out there will be a ton of people coming here.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#35ryudo_dragoonPosted 4/5/2011 6:18:23 PM(edited)
On a side note, I really hope we won't need war accounts this time around.

That was because people randomly joined rooms and caused chaos in clan wars....
Additionally, need to remember that the main reason BAP was Private only was because match making sucked and Pubs were anarchy. :P

Also, to those calling TCon players strict, yes, but that's because some of us realize that insanely cheap and unbalanced stuff reduces the fun and skill of a match plus makes it extremely boring which I feel ruins the long term value of playing the game. Personally.
If you are one of those who play solely to win, then go play that way, I play to have fun and challenging matches.

Hoping Con2 is going to be a good game, my expectations have been dropping from the horrible advertising along with the poor state of the boards and lack of HVS representatives but it might be able to surprise me as long as they put in as much effort into gameplay and balancing as they seem to for lighting and textures.
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#36Lunch-LadyPosted 4/6/2011 4:09:08 PM

Well all the top guys I remember seem to be here.

I know Starfox and his Strike rifle will be coming to play. I believe most of Expression is coming back too.

Frankly I like the board better right now. Cause we all know that some trolls and flamers will show up to bash the game.

Nintendo Power gave the game a 7.5. So I assume the other sites will go for something like a 5.0 or worse. Who wants to bet the bash the graphics? Or how the game ins't a direct rip-off of CoD.

Lets just hope for no spawn glitch or ammo box nonsense. remove those 2 things and TCON was the best FPS on the Wii.

#37SupahShnipaPosted 4/6/2011 5:21:24 PM
Nintendo Power gave the game a 7.5.
I'm curious as to what the other reviewers will say about the MP, Nintendo Power didn't even review it.

Also, I hope the GB ladder gets some activity. It would be nice to see the Wii finally get it's own exclusive competitive MP game.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming