what the heck, time to post your conduit 3DS ideas folks...

#1Neo-ganonPosted 4/3/2011 10:35:45 PM

I think that the campaignit should follow Fords female sidekick Andromeda. like, during the events of the first conduit (following her search for the destroyer armor while ford is kicking puppet ass in DC. ends with her meeting Ford)

as for the multiplayer specific stuff, they should keep what they got for C2's multiplayer in terms of the customization and loadout options. There might even be an option for havingvehicles (as i recall, Moon's vehicle control schemewas pretty well implemented on the DS).

ok post your ideas dudes and dudettes

#2The_ShaderPosted 4/3/2011 11:13:04 PM
Neo-ganon posted...
(following her search for the destroyer armor while ford is kicking puppet ass in DC. ends with her meeting Ford)

Thanks for the ****ing spoiler alert. >_>
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Wii Online = "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri = "Deimos"
#3Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2011 11:54:21 PM

no spoilers. its kinda obvious at this point that you fight puppets in DC in tcon dude. anyone who has ever seen a screenshot of the first with human soldiers shooting at you knows what happens.

#4Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 12:33:57 AM

now lets stay focused... HVS is listening guys, time to voice our opinions and give them ideas!

#5ddd87Posted 4/4/2011 4:25:42 AM
There's already a topic for this.

My primary idea is again that hvs requests inmediately the waivers for features that we shouldn't have to ask when its too late.
#6psychobrewPosted 4/4/2011 5:00:30 AM
Where you get hit should affect your performance in that area while you heal. For example, if you get hit in the leg, moving and jumping should be slow. If you get hit in the arm aiming speed, accuracy, and reloading time should suffer. If you get hit in the head, the HUD should disappear. Same thing should happen to the enemies you're shooting at.
#7The_ShaderPosted 4/4/2011 11:42:26 AM
Neo-ganon posted...
no spoilers. its kinda obvious at this point that you fight puppets in DC in tcon dude. anyone who has ever seen a screenshot of the first with human soldiers shooting at you knows what happens.

.... are you serious dude? ... let me make it easier for you.

following her search for the destroyer armor while ford is kicking puppet ass in DC. ends with her meeting Ford

You should have put up a spoiler alert.
---
#8Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 2:29:08 PM

dude, anyone who has even seen the trailer, or read any of the material, knows already what her purpose in the game is. deal with it.

post your idea shader. if your not gonna contribute, then shut up

#9The_ShaderPosted 4/4/2011 7:19:19 PM
Still a spoiler dude. And no, hardly any trailer, or preview talks about where Mr. Ford gets the Destroyer Armor.

We've seen him in it, but thats it.
---
#10Icuras08Posted 4/4/2011 7:31:43 PM
I really hope we'll get to play as Mr.Ford's brother, Henry Ford.
Then both Micheal Ford and Henry Ford will fight to the death in Conduit 4, just because it would be cool.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie