Stories from the first Conduit.

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 4/4/2011 7:59:40 AM
Gather 'round, children. We're telling stories from TCon.
Bunker, Trust Set, Team Reaper. There was flashes everywhere and while I neared the enemy spawn, I was flashed. I freaked, and knew there was enemies nearby, so as I'm standing at the entrance to the small room going up the stairs, I pump TPC charges in there and get a triple.

Once on TR, I had a dance party with eight people and we just stood in Complex and danced. So fun. :D
---
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
WaW Wii FC: 4641 6749 4296 BANZAAAIII
#2Neo-ganonPosted 4/4/2011 11:33:18 AM
-lights cigar. Puffs it stoically-

It was team reaper. Streets. Random weapon set. We were dow to 5 seconds and the reds were ahead by one point. One jumped out in front of me, allowing me to score a game tying kill at the last possible second with a melee attack. It was my finest hour.
#3tconslayerPosted 4/4/2011 11:52:05 AM

Its either the time i went 85-20 at infirmiry near far, or when I cleared the blue base by myself with a shotgun, stole the flag and returned it with no cover fire at all.

#4Prime_UnlimitedPosted 4/4/2011 12:03:33 PM
Team Reaper back at the first days of the release of the game the blues had 88 kills and we [reds] only 65 and 2:30 mins to make up for the diference me and my friend charged in the other base killing everything in our way and we ended up having 92[reds]---91[blues] hell of a fight i tell you no hackers or many glitches back then now retired cause of them can't even pull over 40 kills in a solo marathon.
#5gr295Posted 4/4/2011 1:14:58 PM

Back in the day, me and this guy on FFA crouch-allianced. I think his name was Ryo/Ryu something like that. 'Twas Pentagon, Huiman (my favorite combo) and we owned. I'm talking like 40-2 for me, 36-1 for him. That was fun.

#6RyokoWinsPosted 4/4/2011 1:29:01 PM
Bunker. Team Reaper. Human Weapons.

Two of my teammates and I formed a crouch alliance (I know we were already on the same team). We stuck together for a good half of the match. We completely dominated against the feeble enemies trying to attack all three of us at once. We stole each other's kills but we didn't care; it was all for the good of the team.

<glassyeyes> This is why I love teamwork </glassyeyes>
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7Number_34Posted 4/4/2011 1:54:55 PM
What is a crouch alliance?
#8RyokoWinsPosted 4/4/2011 1:58:52 PM
^It's when you form an alliance with another player that you can't communicate with by crouching repeatedly to show that you're friendly.

Right?
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#9stufa1978Posted 4/4/2011 4:08:16 PM
Ah yes I crouch allied a few times in Conduit 1's FFA.

This guy, began with D I can't remember Dione or something. Awesome player from Germany. He was so much better than me, he ruled the entire COMPLEX FFA game. But he knew I wasn't a mindless underdog. I just wanted to prove he could be taken down. Rather than race out to him. I watched him carefully as he stalked his many victims. I sneak killed him three times in a row.

He used all his prowess to seek me out. There he stood, staring through the far left window in that upstairs bit. He waited. He knew I could bounce granades to him if he moved. And I knew I couldn't go toe to toe with him. So deep a stair. So much emotion could be read from a seemingly lifeless Drudge face.

I hoped someone would get him from behind. Indeed some took pot shots but he was too good to fail to them. After he realised I could have took him out but chose to watch his perfected killing skills (Because there really should be a spectators mode). He called a truce. He knew I would watch his back, how cool is it to ern the trust of an ally eh?

Then the rotter turned on me the following games. Respect.

Sorry I got carried away.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#10monjamania2000Posted 4/4/2011 4:45:16 PM
I forgot what the map was, either werehouse or bunker. It was a game of capture the ASE and I continuously went back and forth scoring nonstop points the whole match. I had 0 kills, 0 deaths, bookoo friggin points. I was the only one who scored capture points.
---
Bless me lord with many sins, In Jesus name I pray amen!