anyone else hate fords voice?

#1Wii_kid_bf2142Posted 4/4/2011 12:50:42 PM
I've been watching some preview videos and he sounds just awful... and seeing how the game comes out in 2 weeks it dosnt look like his current voice in a placeholder.

anyone else feel this way?
---
"its not rocket surgery." - Spark_Flash
#2Phasmatis92Posted 4/4/2011 12:53:05 PM
I'm undecided; the whole B-Movie cheese factor they seem to be going for could either be lots of fun or annoying as hell, time will tell.

For the record, I thought his original voice was flat and boring as hell, so I don't miss it.
#3psychobrewPosted 4/4/2011 1:04:12 PM
The new voice is growing on me, but the old one was better.
#4gr295Posted 4/4/2011 2:12:31 PM

The old was better, but we wouldn't be getting any cheesy comments from that.

#5RyokoWinsPosted 4/4/2011 2:30:18 PM
I hated it when I first heard it, but now it's growing on me. I'm still not a huge fan of cheese, but I'm hoping that these two new protagonists can pull out some laughs.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#6Neo-ganonPosted 4/4/2011 3:00:38 PM

i honestly miss the old voice actor. it would be really cool to hear the old voice speaking the new catchphrases.

#7RyokoWinsPosted 4/4/2011 3:02:35 PM
^I must disagree with you, sir. While I liked the old Ford, I don't think his voice would have suited a more comedic approach.

Basically, I realize that the new one is better for the approach they're going for. I'm just not sure if they can pull off the new approach they're going for.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#8Simok123Posted 4/4/2011 3:07:30 PM
I admit, I like the old one better because that seems like who ford was, but the new one is ok too. Im tired of this complaining, they didnt have much a choice because they couldnt get the old actors back. Whos cares!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!, GOLDENEYE SLAYA!, AND BLACK OPS PLAYA!
Don't make me ROFL your sawks off!
#9mysockshurt101Posted 4/4/2011 3:10:16 PM
i like the old one, and i like the new one...but for completely different reasons

old one because it was a movie style voice, kept things...real? i can't really think of a way to put that, if you can then feel free to

new one because its cheesy, like serious sam, or even duke nukem.

both are good in their own way
---
"Don't worry, the claptraps don't feel a thing. It's no worse than stealing a drifter's kidneys and leaving him in a tub of rice. What? Ice? Uh-oh..."
#10LazzyIyePosted 4/4/2011 3:17:36 PM
I like the new one more simply because it suits the game much more than the old one. He sounded too serious in the old one, which would defeat the purpose of having a cheese fest for a storyline.